Fox doing a story on Obama now

theMAJORITY

MAJORITYrules-sorry
He just left Harvard, and is about to kick off his ploitical career. Time now 3:28 eastern standard time. The ad is on now--the rizo sorty and Ayrs story (I hoipe ) is next.

Just a head up. I don't know how it is goi9ng to turn out--it will be interesting.

Over and out consertative commrads and liberial masses.

The Rizo story is done. So far to me--I don't see any wrong doing from the story on Fox.

1 for Obama for me right now. Hey--fair is fair--right? I do think it his smallist issue though, and if we don't see anything about Ayres, I will not think of the story as very credible.

Nope--nothing on Ayres (a much bigger issue about Obama's past). They went right to the presidential election.

Write is on now though. They did not play "god damn america".

Rizco is convicted. I see not ties in rizcos illeagle actions with obama--but IMO, Obama should not have delt with him at all. He is a sharp man, he knows who he is dealing with, and should have stayed clear for ethics reasons.

I also notice, there has been no mention what so ever about any part of a community he actually did anything for. His rush is to the top, is what I see.

Story is over.

No Ayers mention or weather under ground, and a story about a realestate chump that will go no where.

Don't worry--we have seen the TV ads here in Michigan about Ayres, and Palin will do the medias job.

This concludes my play by play action of the Obama life story on FOX news.
Yaaaaaaaooowwnnnnnnnn. FOX does not do the American people justice either.

This does make me wonder what they may not have said about Palin in her simular story on FOX news yesterday.--If there is any actual dirt on her--- I bet it is not a fairly deep association with a domestic terrorist.

Last edited:
Back