Fox Exposed

Oh I see its OK for Fox to lie but not for public TV to be shown on doctered tape.

Okeefe is a dishonest man and these tapes better be gone through with a fine tooht comb before anything is made of them.

How many times has Okeefe lied his ass off ?

You dont care , you like lies.

So it is O.K. to lie to suckers like Bravo and Yurt as long as your tax dollars are not involved? Why do you hate honesty?

I really hate to keep PWNing you assholes 5 or 6 a day...but you leave me no other choice...

I don't know where you pinheads get your information but I didn't speak to Roger Ailes or Judith Regan or anyone else from Fox News, so its quite impossible they lied to me...
now Yurt? I don't know about....you'll have to ask him....
:palm:

:tongout::lol:

So it is O.K. to lie to suckers like Bravo and Yurt as long as your tax dollars are not involved? Why do you hate honesty?

If people believe that a privately owned media outlet is lying then they can choose not to support it. Why do you hate free choice?

link to one lie i've told.

come on legion...you claim to have me on ignore, yet you talk about me quite often. can't stop thinking about me, huh legion :)

have you joined any other boards, as 'Yurt' and copied my posts and then changed them a little so you can and pass yourself off as me, today?

I don't hate free choice. Problem is, Bravo and Yurt are too stupid to realize they are being lied to.
That's your opinion of their intelligence, and you're entitled to it. But regardless, aren't they entitled to make the choice to support FNC or not? It seems that you do hate free choice.

That's your opinion of their intelligence, and you're entitled to it. But regardless, aren't they entitled to make the choice to support FNC or not? It seems that you do hate free choice.

Is a sucker taken by a con man exersizing free choice when he inadvertedly pays for something he doesn't own?

I don't hate free choice. Problem is, Bravo and Yurt are too stupid to realize they are being lied to.
Lets try to penetrate the thick empty skull of Dune again'''

I don't know where you pinheads get your information but I didn't speak to Roger Ailes or Judith Regan or anyone else from Fox News, so its quite impossible they lied to me...
now Yurt? I don't know about....you'll have to ask him...
:palm:

Why can't you answer the question?

Because it destroys your argument. :)

I already delt with your question. Fox doesn't receive Gov. Funding.

So what? I answered, now you answer: Why is it OK with you to dupe stupid suckers like Yurt and Bravo? What do you have against honesty?

Fox is nothing but brainwashing of morons by those who want more of the morons money. You clearly also benefit from this arangement or you wouldn't support it. How can you act in such an immoral manner? How do you sleep at night?

So what? I answered, now you answer: Why is it OK with you to dupe stupid suckers like Yurt and Bravo? What do you have against honesty?

Fox is nothing but brainwashing of morons by those who want more of the morons money. You clearly also benefit from this arangement or you wouldn't support it. How can you act in such an immoral manner? How do you sleep at night?

I've answered your question in post 7. :)

Thats like asking you if you still eat shit and suck dicks and expecting a yes/no answer...

Fox NEVER lied to me....ever....:fu:

:)

Back