Fox News Host Insists That Sexually Assaulting a Child Is Okay

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Greg Gutfeld—the host of the right-wing network’s atrocious late-night “comedy” show—recently used his platform to discuss the merits of teacher/student sexual relationships. In a segment on Tracy Vanderhulst, a high school math teacher recently arrested and charged with the statutory rape of a 16-year-old boy, Gutfeld applauded Vanderhulst’s “heroic” actions. He compared the alleged assault to the Van Halen song “Hot For Teacher,” saying that he “would have died” for the opportunity to have sex with a teacher when he was the victim’s age.

While despicable, this kind of talk is commonplace at Fox News. Longtime host Tucker Carlson has had a history of making comments that glorify the sexualization of children, and once gleefully debated the idea of his underage daughter “experimenting” with other girls at her boarding school while appearing on the talk show Bubba The Love Sponge. The network’s rampant misogyny recently boiled over into a lawsuit, with plaintiffs arguing that Carlson and other high-ranking Fox News employees had created a culture of sexism in the workplace.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...B?cvid=4168d7a89dc84cd48a34e92ece224600&ei=38

Greg Gutfeld—the host of the right-wing network’s atrocious late-night “comedy” show—recently used his platform to discuss the merits of teacher/student sexual relationships. In a segment on Tracy Vanderhulst, a high school math teacher recently arrested and charged with the statutory rape of a 16-year-old boy, Gutfeld applauded Vanderhulst’s “heroic” actions. He compared the alleged assault to the Van Halen song “Hot For Teacher,” saying that he “would have died” for the opportunity to have sex with a teacher when he was the victim’s age.

While despicable, this kind of talk is commonplace at Fox News. Longtime host Tucker Carlson has had a history of making comments that glorify the sexualization of children, and once gleefully debated the idea of his underage daughter “experimenting” with other girls at her boarding school while appearing on the talk show Bubba The Love Sponge. The network’s rampant misogyny recently boiled over into a lawsuit, with plaintiffs arguing that Carlson and other high-ranking Fox News employees had created a culture of sexism in the workplace.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...B?cvid=4168d7a89dc84cd48a34e92ece224600&ei=38

Yeah? And?

Your lack of shame is incredible.

Nugent adopted a child to have sex with her. Nugent has gotten several children pregnant. Nugent forced a then 12 year old Courtney Love to give him oral sex. When asked about it, he said there have been so many, he does not know for sure. Gene Simmons has had sex with thousands of women; if you ask Simmons whether he had sex with a 12 year old, he will say a strong no.

Or there is the Nugent song Thirteen, about raping a 13 year old.

Nugent is a disgusting child molester.

Nugent adopted a child to have sex with her. Nugent has gotten several children pregnant. Nugent forced a then 12 year old Courtney Love to give him oral sex. When asked about it, he said there have been so many, he does not know for sure. Gene Simmons has had sex with thousands of women; if you ask Simmons whether he had sex with a 12 year old, he will say a strong no.

Or there is the Nugent song Thirteen, about raping a 13 year old.

Nugent is a disgusting child molester.

I know Ted Nugent. Not kidding, I really do. My father grew up 4 houses down from the Nugent family in Rosedale Park, Detroit, Michigan. Mother Nugent used to babysit my dad and my uncle.

I will admit that Ted is an abrasive person. I'm not his best friend but if I call him he will take the call.

Do you have links for what you just said about him? You'd better.

Do you have links for what you just said about him? You'd better.

I am having trouble believing you have never heard the most famous fact about Nugent. He adopted a minor named Pele Massa to have sex with her. He could not marry her, because he was already married.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ted-nugents-jailbait-problem_b_4840060

[Verse 1]
I've got no inhibitions
So keep your keys out of your ignition
I steal a car like I got the curse
I can't resist the old lady's purse

[Chorus]
Jailbait you look so good to me
Jailbait won't you set me free
Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine
And I know I've got to have you in a matter of time

[Verse 2]
Well, I don't care if you're just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean
There's one little think I got do to you

[Chorus]
And I know I've got to have you in a matter of time

[Hook]
Sad but true
See Ted Nugent Live
Get tickets as low as $32

You might also like
Fingertips
Lana Del Rey
Paris, Texas
Lana Del Rey
Let The Light In
Lana Del Rey

[Verse 3]
So tell your mama that I'm back in town
She likes us boys when it's time to get down
She's got this craving for the underage;
I just might be your mamas' brand new rage

[Chorus]
And I know I've gots to have you in a matter of time, now babe

[Verse 4]
Honey, you, you, you look so nice
She's young, she's tender
Won't you please surrender
She so fine, she's mine
All the time, I woke my mind

[Hook]
It's all right baby, it's quite all right I asked your mama

[Outro]
Wait a minute officer; wait a minute officer
Don't put those handcuffs on me, what about her?
Hey, I'll share her with you!
https://genius.com/Ted-nugent-jailbait-lyrics

Your links are Huffpost and some song lyrics? You'd better have a damn good lawyer Walt.

Nugent is a child molester. He wants to sue me for telling the truth, good luck with that. He would have to sue thousands of people before me.

Nugent is a child molester. He wants to sue me for telling the truth, good luck with that. He would have to sue thousands of people before me.

Good luck to you.

And, to be honest, he probably isn't going to give a shit about you at all, he's a little busy right now.

Good luck to you.

And, to be honest, he probably isn't going to give a shit about you at all, he's a little busy right now.

Nugent is too busy having his concerts cancelled for being a child molester to worry about me.

Back