Fox News Nihilism! Pregnant Teens!

Kamala Trump

Verified User
Oh my gosh, these people are REPRODUCING with joy at the time in their lives when the fetuses are most viable.

Don't they know they need to joing the fascist machine and then have kids at forty, if they still can?

Sometimes society is out of sync with nature. Who should win? Who always wins?

Embrace life.

"OH NOZZZZERRSS NOT MORE PEEEEEPULLZZZ. PEEEEPULZZ ARE BADDD! KARBON FOOTSY PRINT!"

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,369103,00.html
A Massachusetts high school is facing a pregnancy boom with 17 girls entering summer vacation expecting babies in what some have called a pregnancy pact.

Officials at Gloucester High School in Gloucester, Mass., are investigating whether half of the teens made a pact to get pregnant during the school year, Time.com reported.

Officials said that beginning last fall a large group of girls started asking the school clinic for pregnancy tests, the site said.

"Some girls seemed more upset when they weren't pregnant than when they were," principal Joseph Sullivan told Time.com.

They must be stopped. Damn humans....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
They were "punished" with babies. Maybe President Obama can convince them to have partial-birth abortions.

One of 'em had sex with a guy nearly twice her age? Shades of Monica! :eek:

They were "punished" with babies. Maybe President Obama can convince them to have partial-birth abortions.

One of 'em had sex with a guy nearly twice her age? Shades of Monica! :eek:

You know as well as I do Obama doesn't support partial birth abortion, you hack.

These children are 17 years old. Say what you want about the viability of the fetus and the health of the mothers, this is NOT a situation we want to have happen.

Apparently these girls made a pact to get pregnant. They have no way to support themselves, much less a child. They have just made high school and college FAR more difficult.

The question is not about abortion. The question is about how we keep our children from getting pregnant before they are mature enough to be a mother.

This is just a shame.

Obama not only supports it, but opposes medical care for babies that survive abortions.

http://closedcafeteria.blogspot.com/2008/01/obamas-abortion-record.html

No he doesn't you moron.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Social/Barack_Obama_Abortion.htm

"On an issue like partial birth abortion, I strongly believe that the state can properly restrict late-term abortions. I have said so repeatedly. All I've said is we should have a provision to protect the health of the mother, and many of the bills that came before me didn't have that.
Part of the reason they didn't have it was purposeful, because those who are opposed to abortion have a moral calling to try to oppose what they think is immoral. Oftentimes what they were trying to do was to polarize the debate and make it more difficult for people, so that they could try to bring an end to abortions overall.
As president, my goal is to bring people together, to listen to them, and I don't think that's any Republican out there who I've worked with who would say that I don't listen to them, I don't respect their ideas, I don't understand their perspective. And my goal is to get us out of this polarizing debate where we're always trying to score cheap political points and actually get things done."

No he doesn't you moron.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Social/Barack_Obama_Abortion.htm

"On an issue like partial birth abortion, I strongly believe that the state can properly restrict late-term abortions. I have said so repeatedly. All I've said is we should have a provision to protect the health of the mother, and many of the bills that came before me didn't have that.
Part of the reason they didn't have it was purposeful, because those who are opposed to abortion have a moral calling to try to oppose what they think is immoral. Oftentimes what they were trying to do was to polarize the debate and make it more difficult for people, so that they could try to bring an end to abortions overall.
As president, my goal is to bring people together, to listen to them, and I don't think that's any Republican out there who I've worked with who would say that I don't listen to them, I don't respect their ideas, I don't understand their perspective. And my goal is to get us out of this polarizing debate where we're always trying to score cheap political points and actually get things done."

Not smart enough to figure it out....???

All I've said is we should have a provision to protect the health of the mother, and many of the bills that came before me didn't have that.

This is the cop out for all Dim-dimwits...."the health of the Mother"....
NOT "the LIFE of the Mother", just the health.....

So a women can say she requires the partial birth abortion because the kid is causing a headache or a hangnail.....by using the term 'health' , any freekin' excuse will do....
but then Dims are used to being fooled by their politicians...gullibility is a requirement to registration as a Dimocrat...

Actions speak louder than words, especially during an election

But then smart people already know that....this following is for IB1dumbshit

When the federal bill was being debated, NARAL Pro-Choice America released a statement that said, “Consistent with our position last year, NARAL does not oppose passage of the Born Alive Infants Protection Act ... floor debate served to clarify the bill’s intent and assure us that it is not targeted at Roe v. Wade or a woman’s right to choose.”

But Obama voted against this bill in the Illinois senate and killed it in committee. Twice, the Induced Infant Liability Act came up in the Judiciary Committee on which he served. At its first reading he voted “present.” At the second he voted “no.”

The bill was then referred to the senate’s Health and Human Services Committee, which Obama chaired after the Illinois Senate went Democratic in 2003. As chairman, he never called the bill up for a vote.

These children are 17 years old. Say what you want about the viability of the fetus and the health of the mothers, this is NOT a situation we want to have happen.

Apparently these girls made a pact to get pregnant. They have no way to support themselves, much less a child. They have just made high school and college FAR more difficult.

The question is not about abortion. The question is about how we keep our children from getting pregnant before they are mature enough to be a mother.

This is just a shame.

Exactly wrong. It's beautiful these girls are celebrating life. Our society is screwed up.

life? A shame? The joy of children? You're sick for calling that shameful you nihilistic abomination. why do you hate humanity?

Geraldo's anti-white crusade is pretty disgusting. Anchor babies from 14 yr old illegal immigrants is fine with him, the more the merrier, but citizens reproducing, oh no, and they're WHITE. If these were black girls this whole story and it's disgusting alarmism would be considered racist.

Exactly wrong. It's beautiful these girls are celebrating life. Our society is screwed up.

life? A shame? The joy of children? You're sick for calling that shameful you nihilistic abomination. why do you hate humanity?

Why do I hate humanity? You obviously are reading what you want into what I said.

Humanity is a grand thing. Our society is what it is. And these children who got pregnant have little chance of a successful life. The odds are very good that they will NOT graduate from college.

We all want the next generation to be even better than the current one. We all want our children to do better than we did.

Unless you only see these girls as baby making machines, they are obviously not doing better.

Why do I hate humanity? You obviously are reading what you want into what I said.

Humanity is a grand thing. Our society is what it is. And these children who got pregnant have little chance of a successful life. The odds are very good that they will NOT graduate from college.

We all want the next generation to be even better than the current one. We all want our children to do better than we did.

Unless you only see these girls as baby making machines, they are obviously not doing better.

In biology, animals that can reproduce are called adults. Your artificially extended childhood is a propgandistic meme to facilitate eugenics and the denial of basic rights of living beings.

Their body, their choice.

Last edited:
In biology, animals that can reproduce are called adults. Your artificially extended childhood a propgandistic meme to facilitate eugenics and the denial of basic rights of living beings.

Their body, their choice.

And my taxes that will probably support them.

By your argument, as soon as any child goes thru puberty they should be allowed all the rights of an adult in our society.

And they should be living on their own or at least supporting themselves.

Know many 13 year olds that should be given drivers licences, able to buy alcohol, serve in the military, and vote? Know many 13 year olds that can support themselves?

Or do you want to revert to a time when children worked full time?

And my taxes that will probably support them.

By your argument, as soon as any child goes thru puberty they should be allowed all the rights of an adult in our society.

And they should be living on their own or at least supporting themselves.

Know many 13 year olds that should be given drivers licences, able to buy alcohol, serve in the military, and vote? Know many 13 year olds that can support themselves?

Or do you want to revert to a time when children worked full time?

In science, adults reproduce. This artificial extension of childhoold is just your attempt to stop humans from reproducing who you feel will take your stuff, you paranoid fascist nazi human hater.

Some over 18 can't take care of themselves, should they be sterilized by the government, so your little nazi hitler youth children can have everything?

Last edited:
Back