Fox News Republican Debate On Now...

CanadianKid

Wow John McCain must be getting old....

He uses the same exact examples at least 3x in an hour....

WTF....we know your the "Sheriff" of the Senate and you blocked the Boeing leasing contract...

Could you think of something else to say besides repeating yourself?

CK

Fox News hates Mitt Romney....He keeps on getting the hard ass questions.....

Fox News keeps on bringing up his healthcare record and abortions..... LMAO Mitt you must have pissed off Fox News somewhere

Same thing with Ron Paul keeps on getting the dumbest and hardest questions...

Rudy Giuliani and John McCain keep on getting the easiest questions...

Fox News.....wow its even biased against Republicans....

CK

Ouch Fox News just burned Mike Huckabee....BAD....about women and place of work...

Its giving the easy questions to Rudy Giuliani and John McCain now...

CK

Yeah, FoxNews showed it's love for McCain and hate for Romney in the last debate when it actually showed a text graphic of one of McCain's attack lines against Romney. I've never seen anything like it before.

Last edited:
Am I watching a presidential debate, or a Baptist revival meeting?

They just asked Reverend Huckabee about how the wife should submit to the husband.

:shock:

Am I watching a presidential debate, or a Baptist revival meeting?

They just asked Reverend Huckabee about how the wife should submit to the husband.

:shock:

What did he say? Apparently he signed a Baptist Minster ad that appeared in USA Today that said the following:

“A wife is to submit herself graciously to the servant leadership of her husband even as the church willingly submits to the headship of Christ.”

The ad Huckabee signed congratulated the convention: “You are right because you called wives to graciously submit to their husband’s sacrificial leadership.”

What I am wondering is how come Fox News aint asking the same questions to more than one person.... It seems like it allows one person to answer a question about the war and than it skips to the economy....And all the hard questions are going to Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee...

Rudy and McCain keeps on getting the easy passes....Is Fox trying to shape the votes?

CK

Unfortunately I missed the debate while reading to my kids. At least I have my priorities in line.

Back