Fox News the Fake News service.

So this is a credible news service, How can Jesse Watters get away with such flagrant lies????????

[video=youtube;pVClVeLDDNk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVClVeLDDNk[/vide]

Because it's Fox Newz; the infotainment channel. Only the fucking morons and Trump traitors believe they have more credibility than TMZ. :thup:

What is waters lying about?

Name me one thing in that video that isn't true.

Face it, the Biden's are in serious trouble now after the Archer testimony.

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

You are the classic Magatard gullible clown.

I knew you couldn't.

I doubt if you even watched it.

You call Waters a liar but refuse to acknowledge that Biden is the liar by saying he had no knowledge of Hunter's business dealings after it's been exposed he took an active part in them, even meeting with Hunters business partners.

I think you are the clown here.

I knew you couldn't.

You call Waters a liar but refuse to acknowledge that Biden is the liar by saying he had no knowledge of Hunter's business dealings after it's been exposed he took an active part in them, even meeting with Hunters business partners.

Anyone who watches and believes Jesse Waters is as big of a fucking moron as someone who watches and believes Don Lemon. They're political shock jocks.

Anyone who pushes Jesse Waters as gospel is either a traitor, a foreign anti-American or mentally ill.

Anyone who watches and believes Jesse Waters is as big of a fucking moron as someone who watches and believes Don Lemon. They're political shock jocks.

Anyone who pushes Jesse Waters as gospel is either a traitor, a foreign anti-American or mentally ill.

Again, what did he say that wasn't true?

Again, what did he say that wasn't true?
You're a foreign Trump supporter. You push all the pro-Trump lies and anti-American rhetoric. You stand against the US and side with Russia. You and I have been in discussions for weeks now. Do you really think I wasn't paying attention, Tink? LOL

I knew you couldn't.

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

OMG

You're a foreign Trump supporter. You push all the pro-Trump lies and anti-American rhetoric. You stand against the US and side with Russia. You and I have been in discussions for weeks now. Do you really think I wasn't paying attention, Tink? LOL

I wouldn't call it a discussion.

It's more like you saying some dumbass shit and me embarrassing you about it but hey, if you want to consider that a conversation that's alright.

I wouldn't call it a discussion.

It's more like you saying some dumbass shit and me embarrassing you about it but hey, if you want to consider that a conversation that's alright.
You're free to call it whatever you like, comrade Tink. God bless America! :flagsal:

LOL Now you're mad. Awesome.

You're free to call it whatever you like, comrade Tink. God bless America! :flagsal:

LOL Now you're mad. Awesome.

I highly doubt someone like you could ever push me to anger, you make me laugh actually.

I've been doing forums since the invention of the internet, I've seen far worse than you.

I highly doubt someone like you could ever push me to anger, you make me laugh actually.

I've been doing forums since the invention of the internet, I've seen far worse than you.

Too late. You already went there, comrade Tink. :thup:

...and you're still proving you're pissed off. LOL

Yet you followed me over to the forum's Nice Thread just to snark, because you were butthurt by me kicking your dumb troll ass as usual. Yeah, you so experienced and tough. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Back