FoxNews is constantly talking about some new pastor of Obama's

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
It's all over FoxNews. Their treating this as a breaking news story. Every show I tuned into was talking about this! No other network is talking about this besides maybe once. I don't wantto sound like Rosie O' lesbian but this only makes FoxNews look like a right-wing spin show. Hannity, O'Reilly and those troll wannabees on Fox & Freinds don't help either.

It's all over FoxNews. Their treating this as a breaking news story. Every show I tuned into was talking about this! No other network is talking about this besides maybe once. I don't wantto sound like Rosie O' lesbian but this only makes FoxNews look like a right-wing spin show. Hannity, O'Reilly and those troll wannabees on Fox & Freinds don't help either.

Yeah it looks like those scumbags pushed the story into the mainstream because it is everywhere this morning. I got to wake up this morning to the view of a Obama-supporting MAN pretending to be a sobbing woman.

I'm really happy about it. I mean, I was laughing my ass off. I love when men mock women. Who doesn't, right?

So this, is going to be really, really good for Obama's female vote. I guess I have to specify we're "just talking about white women" since I've been yelled at about not specifying that white women are different.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hoD5UmGsKxR-pdYmCj3yYT19N_0wD90VRMTG2

Obama distances himself from another clergyman

By CARYN ROUSSEAU – 2 hours ago

CHICAGO (AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama said Thursday that he was "deeply disappointed" by a supporter's sermon at his church that mocked Hillary Rodham Clinton.

The Rev. Michael Pfleger, a Chicago activist, also apologized for last Sunday's sermon at Obama's church, in which he said Clinton's eyes welled with tears before the New Hampshire primary because she felt "entitled" to the Democratic nomination and because "there's a black man stealing my show."

In video circulating on the Internet, Pfleger said the former first lady expected to win the nomination before Obama's sudden popularity.

"She just always thought that, 'This is mine. I'm Bill's wife. I'm white.' ... And then, out of nowhere, came 'Hey, I'm Barack Obama." And she said, 'Oh damn, where did you come from? I'm white. I'm entitled. There's a black man stealing my show,'" Pfleger said at Trinity United Church of Christ....

It's nothing new for Pfleger, he dores this regularly in Chicago.

http://volokh.com/archives/archive_2007_05_27-2007_06_02.shtml#1180477447

Obama just needs to quit going to Church. They are all crazy. Just read the Bible on your own. Church is just their to lead the ignorant masses who choose to be lazy and not read.

Yeah it looks like those scumbags pushed the story into the mainstream because it is everywhere this morning. I got to wake up this morning to the view of a Obama-supporting MAN pretending to be a sobbing woman.

I'm really happy about it. I mean, I was laughing my ass off. I love when men mock women. Who doesn't, right?

So this, is going to be really, really good for Obama's female vote. I guess I have to specify we're "just talking about white women" since I've been yelled at about not specifying that white women are different.

Hey I resemble that remark!

This is one old gray haired (ok just a little gray) white lady who is voting for Obama. This kinda stuff is getting old. They are just not getting that the preacher thing wont work. They saw people paused during the Wright thing so they are trying to use anything remotely close to it. The problem is the people who paused unpaused and Obamas numbers went back up. They threw their heaviest punch and it didnt rock him. these little jabs are not even going to contact skin. The net effect is the people are going to backlash against this shit if they dont give it up.

it sounded more like a comedy show then church... why cant the churches I have to attend at times be more fun like that.

This will have about as much impact on the election as bad breath.

What else does FAUX have to talk to about?

John O'Neil and how Larry Silverstein knew the WTC was going to fall when he bought the buildings in June 2001 and the Bush Administration paid Silverstein to hire O'Neil because they wanted him dead and they knew the Towers were going to crash and Silverstein agreed to go along with it even though he's Jewish and a large Democrat contributor. It was pretty cool.

Back