Friends of murdered activist Ryan Carson start a go fund me page

Yakuda

Verified User
Apparently the friends of Carson who was stabbed at a bus stop have started a go fund me page on behalf of the girlfriend. Here is their explanation:

"We are a collective of Ryan's close friends, reeling from a brutal loss. We are asking for your help on behalf of his partner in easing the burden and stress of this horrifying situation so that we can have space and time to grieve, and remember Ryan. Immediate needs are to offset the costs of working class people taking time off of work to properly mourn".

So basically they want the public to pay them for not working so they can "properly" mourn. What I liked too was the bullshit about this being on behalf of the girlfriend but they use the word, "we" when talking about the space and time to grieve. In guess we're supposed to pay for the party. These people are maggots.

https://www.timesnownews.com/world/...ist-ryan-carsons-girlfriend-article-104173138

Last edited:
Apparently the friends of Carson who was stabbed at a bus stop have started a go fund me page on behalf of the girlfriend. Here is their explanation:

"We are a collective of Ryan's close friends, reeling from a brutal loss. We are asking for your help on behalf of his partner in easing the burden and stress of this horrifying situation so that we can have space and time to grieve, and remember Ryan. Immediate needs are to offset the costs of working class people taking time off of work to properly mourn".

So basically they want the public to pay them for not working so they can "properly" mourn. What I liked too was the bullshit about this being on behalf of the girlfriend but they use the word, "we" when talking about the space and time to grieve. In guess we're supposed to pay for the party. These people are maggots.

https://www.timesnownews.com/world/...ist-ryan-carsons-girlfriend-article-104173138
Unexpected that you'd use his murder to ridicule Americans.

Time until vols or some other racist MAGAt whines about his murderer: 10...9....8....

Someone you wouldn't give a shit about because he's left of Far Right.

Carson was known in New York City for his activist work over the past decade, especially with recycling and working to stop opioid overdoses. He was remembered on social media by Mayor Eric Adams and Sen. Chuck Schumer.

Back