frivilous lawsuits...

Jarod

Contributor
If I sued someone because technically they were guilty of negligance and the damage was $1.00 and they would not give it to me...

Would you call that a frivilous lawsuit?

If I sued someone because technically they were guilty of negligance and the damage was $1.00 and they would not give it to me...

I'd give you a dollar to stfu and quit whinning...counselor!:rolleyes:

My point is made... Trial lawyers should not file frivilous lawsuits, even if legally entitled to do so... And police should not make frivilous arrests.

The law is to be followed or enforced. Don't like it get the law changed.
lawsuits are an entirely differnet issue.

Whatever....!

My point is made... Trial lawyers should not file frivilous lawsuits, even if legally entitled to do so... And police should not make frivilous arrests.
:crybaby: Beg for mercy from your Judge friend...what a wimp you are!

1) He didn't arrest you. He gave you a ticket and charged you. IF he had arrested you, you would have been taken to jail.

2) This is NOT the same as a cop enforcing a law or not. While they CAN show leniency, they are not REQUIRED to do so for elitist trial liars who think they are above the law and not required to follow it. You fucked up. Deal with it. Don't like the law.... change it. But quit bitching about a cop who did his job.

1) He didn't arrest you. He gave you a ticket and charged you. IF he had arrested you, you would have been taken to jail.

2) This is NOT the same as a cop enforcing a law or not. While they CAN show leniency, they are not REQUIRED to do so for elitist trial liars who think they are above the law and not required to follow it. You fucked up. Deal with it. Don't like the law.... change it. But quit bitching about a cop who did his job.

I dont belive that charging people under the circumstances I was charged is an officers job.

I dont belive I deserve any special treatment, noone in the same situation should have been charged.

I reckon you'd have hard time getting it in small claims here, the clerk of court would be pissing their pants laughing.

Back