Front & Center... Guess Which Hopey-Changer Interrupted Bush's Speech in 2006?

meme

In 2006, Congressional Democrats wildly cheered their own intransigence, obstruction, and reverence for the broken status quo.

Democrats rudely interrupted President Bush to applaud their own obstruction of legislation to fix Social Security:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mqSXsNJzRM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Democrats Applauding Their Own Obstructionism[/ame]

Today Social Security is bankrupt and could face default in 2 years.

And, guess who was up front and center:
obamarude.jpg

Bambi.
Hat Tip Jim B.

tip from
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

How long did it take you to find this? Or did redstates.com do it for you?

I condemn Obama in the strongest possible terms for standing & clapping, which is almost exactly like shouting out "you lie!"

In 2006, Congressional Democrats wildly cheered their own intransigence, obstruction, and reverence for the broken status quo.

Democrats rudely interrupted President Bush to applaud their own obstruction of legislation to fix Social Security:
YouTube - Democrats Applauding Their Own Obstructionism

Today Social Security is bankrupt and could face default in 2 years.

And, guess who was up front and center:
obamarude.jpg

Bambi.
Hat Tip Jim B.

tip from
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

I didn't have to guess, I know.

:cof1:

someone just neg. repped me and basically said, the Dems.. standing up and cheering their obstruction is not the same as someone yelling out "it is a lie"..

How long did it take you to find this? Or did redstates.com do it for you?

I condemn Obama in the strongest possible terms for standing & clapping, which is almost exactly like shouting out "you lie!"

how long did it take you to repeat the same ole shit..
you condemn everything, yet do do nothing but stand behind everything the progressive party wants to heap on us..

how long did it take you to repeat the same ole shit..
you condemn everything, yet do do nothing but stand behind everything the progressive party wants to heap on us..

Because I'm progressive.

Why in the world would I change my ideals & goals because Obama stood and clapped?

maybe you can explain to us dummies just what a progressive is.?
and what is their GOALS?

What's their to explain? Just look at history.

Progressive thought and ideals ALWAYS win in the end, without fail.

Did you just ask "what is their"?

Good job, Einstein!

Applauding is exactly like yelling "Liar!".

Did you ride the short bus to school?

What's their to explain? Just look at history.

Progressive thought and ideals ALWAYS win in the end, without fail.

Did you just ask "what is their"?

so we could go to the site of CPUS to find the goals you believe in?

You do realize that bankrupt is a legal term do you? And that it is literally impossible for SS to go bankrupt?

If the required receipts were lower than the expected tax returns, you could easily just raise the rate or the retirment age. There's no crisis there.

You do realize that bankrupt is a legal term do you? And that it is literally impossible for SS to go bankrupt?

If the required receipts were lower than the expected tax returns, you could easily just raise the rate or the retirment age. There's no crisis there.

is that question directed at me?....I'm not quite certain why you think the question is relevant, but yes....I am aware the word "bankrupt" has a legal meaning....what does that have to do with the Democrats giving themselves a standing ovation in the middle of the president's speech to applaud their obstructionism over the previous year.....

Back