fuck you

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
this is becoming more and common of late - why - pent up frustration?

how about deleting this phrase from posts

I trend toward full freedom of speech, it may cause some to be upset, but I've found that it seems to create more of a "family" among the members. Most of the time people don't speak as they do here, except to family members.

I trend toward full freedom of speech, it may cause some to be upset, but I've found that it seems to create more of a "family" among the members. Most of the time people don't speak as they do here, except to family members.

i too prefer free speech, but the level of profanity seemed to be growing at an exponential rate

however, it is your ball and bat so let it rip:clink:

Except when Damocles is threatening to out your personal information and ban you....

Isnt that right Damocles, it wasnt a long time ago when you threatened me....Or have you forgot, your Highness?

CK
Baseless accusations do not make anybody take you more seriously. They just make you look foolish.

Baseless accusations do not make anybody take you more seriously. They just make you look foolish.

Except it wasnt baseless....

You threatened to out my personal information if I called Epicurus as ******......

When he has been using the name ****** for the past 3 years on here....

CK

Last edited by a moderator:
Except it wasnt baseless....

You threatened to out my personal information if I called Epicurus as ******......

When he has been using the name ****** for the past 3 years on here....

CK
I did not. This is baseless and worthless, you are weak. I wouldn't out anybody's personal information without a court order.

The poster requested us to use his new moniker. I simply asked you to respect that and told you that posting other's personal information is not acceptable.

I am probably one of the greater users of profanity on here. I do it when...well when it is called for. When talking about the Bush Administration, goatscrew and clusterfuck roll off the tongue with ease. I will TRY to moderate my use of profanity and I apologize if I have in anyway offended or interfered with your enjoyment of the board DQ

You seem to be taking a "doniston" turn there, CK. It's really sad.

Just dont try and pretend to be cute Damocles, you threatened me buddy....

You said if I didnt stop calling him ******* that you wouldnt respect my personal information...

Thats the truth...

CK

Just dont try and pretend to be cute Damocles, you threatened me buddy....

You said if I didnt stop calling him ******* that you wouldnt respect my personal information...

Thats the truth...

CK
It's rubbish. I asked that you respect other's personal information, as we respect yours.

Period.

The attempt to make it into other than a request to quit it is total fabrication and paranoid overreaction. This conversation just shows how worthless you are as a human being and how you believe you would react in a similar situation. Don't project your weakness onto me, I am not you. I do not reveal personal information unless there is a court order.

It's rubbish. I asked that you respect other's personal information, as we respect yours.

Period.

The attempt to make it into other than a request to quit it is total fabrication and paranoid overreaction. This conversation just shows how worthless you are as a human being and how you believe you would react in a similar situation. Don't project your weakness onto me, I am not you. I do not reveal personal information unless there is a court order.

Just dont pretend to be an honest broker....You dont have the common decency or personal integrity to admit you threatened me....

Thats fine, you can make up stories.... I just called you out on it....

CK

Just dont pretend to be an honest broker....You dont have the common decency or personal integrity to admit you threatened me....

Thats fine, you can make up stories.... I just called you out on it....

CK
And it is rubbish.

The way you attempt to project how you would act onto me isn't a sign of reality, it is a sign of a weak personality. If I didn't respect your personal information, and I acted as you project you would in my place, your information and others' information would long ago have been out. The site would die, and rightfully so.

I built this site because personal information was accessed and posted by somebody who owned another site. I created it with the promise that I would never do the same unless forced to by the courts, and that I would diligently work to remove the personal information if others attempted to post it without permission. When I ask you to respect other's privacy it wasn't a threat, it was a request. And when I said as we do yours it was an example.

Privacy is important to me and such baseless, unprovable, and demonstrably false attacks do not help your case.

When I ask you to respect other's privacy it wasn't a threat, it was a request. And when I said as we do yours it was an example.

So now your admitting partially that you threatened me....

Thanks for the clarification.... Whats the difference between a "request" and a threat?

What you said was if I dont respect ******* privacy that you wouldnt respect mine....

Thats not a request buddy, thats a threat...

CK

So now your admitting partially that you threatened me....

Thanks for the clarification.... Whats the difference between a "request" and a threat?

What you said was if I dont respect ******* privacy that you wouldnt respect mine....

Thats not a request buddy, thats a threat...

CK
What is wrong with you, are you really the stupidest human being alive? I never threatened you. That you are paranoid and take a request as a "threat".

I never said I wouldn't respect your privacy, I used my respect of your privacy as an example of what I was requesting you do. A reason perhaps to begin to respect another human being.

I requested that you respect others as we respect yours. Clearly you will not, and that means I have to edit your posts, but that doesn't mean I would stop respecting your privacy. I will just continue respecting the request of the previous poster.

I am probably one of the greater users of profanity on here. I do it when...well when it is called for. When talking about the Bush Administration, goatscrew and clusterfuck roll off the tongue with ease. I will TRY to moderate my use of profanity and I apologize if I have in anyway offended or interfered with your enjoyment of the board DQ

i suspect i put my oar in because i try not to use profanity as i was a user of it and had to restrain myself

no offense taken, i doubt that any words used were unknown to me, my thought was for new members and foolishly did something i try to avoid

mea culpa

Last edited:
Back