Fuckin funny

I have a roll of the I voted stickers someplace form when I helped at a polling place a few years ago...

he HATES her i think... really if you see him laugh when she says "im JUST sarah palin" he had a big grin on his face

SNL - Countdown with Keith Olbermann

SNL - Countdown with Keith Olbermann
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/countdown-with-keith-olbermann/805561/

:lolup: Spot on with this. Olbermann is a nut.

How pathetic, Olbermann has to force his way in to see.

Ben Affleck, who's hosting "Saturday Night Live" this week, was rehearsing a skit this afternoon mocking Keith Olbermann when Olbermann himself got past security to watch, according to a source with knowledge of the incident.

A source described the skit as "savage," in portraying Olbermann as a deranged person living at home with his mother. Affleck, said a source, became uneasy with Olbermann in attendance at the 3 p.m., closed-set rehearsal.

Olberman lead the way in reporting the truth when this admin kept lying to the American people.

Hes not the nut, racist, blind, lie defending vermim like you are the nutbags.

BTW , Olberman will play clipps of it on his show I bet.

Olberman lead the way in reporting the truth when this admin kept lying to the American people.

Hes not the nut, racist, blind, lie defending vermim like you are the nutbags.

BTW , Olberman will play clipps of it on his show I bet.

:tongout:

OB is a commentator just like all the rest, only he slants to the extreme mental left.

I am sure he will, Ben Affleck will be nominated worst person in the world on his show for showing what a nutcase OB is.

Rush is so pathetic I don't think they will even do parodies if him.

Useless anyway since he is a self parody.

Back