FULLPOLITICS turning into a BLOG!

And they took out any interaction with the former db. No more linking to pages on fp.com... Did they tell anybody they were making changes?

Damocles as long as you dont alienate your posters your site will do fine....

SR really let his site slide after he let Harold start to run it....banning people and censoring people doesnt attract crowds....

By the way did you know SR and Harold are gay (not being sarcastic)

CK

And they took out any interaction with the former db. No more linking to pages on fp.com... Did they tell anybody they were making changes?

Oh......that sucks. We can't link to legacy threads and read old PMs?

:(

I guess that's good for Dixie. All traces of this 1/3's theory have gone then.

It was basically a blog anyway. Midcan would post something once a week and I think Jeepers or some random person would post a response 10 weeks later.

not much has changed really.

I think I put the wrong thing into the record. I should've put 1/3 into the record.

Anyway, you can all read it on the waybackmachine that I posted.

"I guess that's good for Dixie. All traces of this 1/3's theory have gone then."

True, though Dixie is providing fresh new gems on an almost daily basis here on JPP.

Besides, we've already posted the "I think Bush is really sexy & hot in blue jeans" thread on here a few times, so we can always draw from that...

"I guess that's good for Dixie. All traces of this 1/3's theory have gone then."

True, though Dixie is providing fresh new gems on an almost daily basis here on JPP.

Besides, we've already posted the "I think Bush is really sexy & hot in blue jeans" thread on here a few times, so we can always draw from that...

Yeah but there have been so many I'm afraid in time we'll forget :cry:

Back