funny funny

Actually this is funny. Hippies crying over dead trees.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSEaHyzbqTA"]YouTube - Emotional Hippies - Crying Over Dead Trees[/ame]

That first one had more detail than 19 months of the media telling us abput Obama's life. Including him actually---being a Muslim and Marksist. (both very true for the mentally blind)

I can't wait until Oct 2--when she gives the normal political machine operator, Biden, a heart attack.

Be scared liberials---be very scared.

Hey fags--she is not as bad as the revolution you were about to ignite. All those people going to the McCain camp---pissed off real americans--not a few hippies in a basement.

Actually this is funny. Hippies crying over dead trees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSEaHyzbqTA

Wow---they really do act like that.

Where did you get that thing?

I gotta jump the fence, because I now agree with Obama, and we definatly don't have enough abortions. Those people are a living breathing walking advertisement for abortion. Would Palin change her mind also? I think any normal person would. Down syndrom is nothing comapred to a adult with this mentality.

I told you--earth first started with a bunch of hippies straight off Haight Ashberry street---and it is 100% true. They still never learned how to do anything productive.

Last edited:
Wow---they really do act like that.

Where did you get that thing?

I gotta jump the fence, because I now agree with Obama, and we definatly don't have enough abortions. Those people are a living breathing walking advertisement for abortion. Would Palin change here mind also? I think any normal person would.

I told you--earth first started with a bunch of hippies straight off Haight Ashberry street---and it is 100% true. They still never learned how to do something productive.

Someone posted it on the USC board under the heading 'Why I'm Not A Tree Hugging Hippie'. It resonated with me as people in Berkeley having been sitting in trees for one to two years protesting the new sports workout facility next to the football stadium at Cal. They were finally kicked out of the trees yesterday. The city had promised all along to plant three new trees for every one cut down. Not good enough for the tree huggers.

I've gotta assume this is a small fringe group.

What can ya say? They either ate some bad mushrooms or someone needs to put a boot in their butt and give them something to cry about.

Back