FYI: Legion Troll is threedee

You know....I don't give a shit who it is....I really don't get the purpose of alternate identities and troll accounts.

It's childish.

when will howey leave as he said he would?

oh wait...he is just a dishonest whiny attention whore.

seriously, who makes dozens of posts saying they will leave if poster X is not banned....and then not actually follow through when poster X is not banned?

LMAO

why won't you just leave howey...you made dozens of posts with HUGE BOLDED font proclaiming you would leave

so just leave...

and i know that you know twinkie is gay slur for underage males....you're circumventing the rules about pedophilia.....

is that what you've judged me guilty of?....

Well...you've judged me of it on numerous occasions....the Bible.says if you've committed one sin, you've committed them all....so if I'm a baby killer...then.you are too. Or do you just pick and choose which parts of the Bible you want to follow?

i see howey is still here...despite his claims he is leaving

poor howey...he can't quit jpp because his board sucks

When will you be leaving?

i saw your post about defending me while lurking. your defense of me was spot on and accurate. i left because i'm sick of the shit on this board and i realized that i am part of that shit. i sank to the level i state i don't like. therefore, i left. it was not cowardice, it was a realization that there are certain people on this site who will never change. i've tried several times to get certain members to change, to debate etc...and the certain members never change or debate.

there simply is no reason for me to remain here.

Just another Yurt post...filled with sound and a righteous fury...signifying nothing.

Back