Gabby Giffords launches group to counter gun lobby!

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ords-launches-group-to-counter-gun-lobby?lite

Gabby-Giffords-American-Hero.jpg

weapons-ban.jpg

Good for her! I can't wait to see her former fellow congressmen vote down a bill in her name. (It won't happen)

Gun control freaks are all brain damaged!

NB Gabrielle Gifford is pro gun.
Her husband is an NRA member.

They both are members of the NRA. They also support stricter gun laws.
But you said the NRA were the enemy of Gifford, look at the picture you posted?
She is her own enemy now?
Very contradictory!

Try making sense!

Susinct, sensible non contradictory logical replies would be the best!

But you said the NRA were the enemy of Gifford, look at the picture you posted?
She is her own enemy now?
Very contradictory!

Try making sense!

Susinct, sensible non contradictory logical replies would be the best!

What picture did I post? And where did I say the NRA was the enemy of Gifford?

money whore, guess her severance package from the feds wasn't enough

Wow...what a hateful person you are! She was almost killed in the line of duty, serving her country as a congresswoman. Yet, you, the person kicked out of the military, have the audacity to call her out.

She's more of an American hero and patriot than your little penis will ever be.

Wow...what a hateful person you are! She was almost killed in the line of duty, serving her country as a congresswoman. Yet, you, the person kicked out of the military, have the audacity to call her out.

She's more of an American hero and patriot than your little penis will ever be.
and you accuse me of hatred LOL, hypocrisy in full effect

Gabby Gifford is seriously brain damaged, I doubt she is competent to run a gun control lobby.
I'm sure the libs will roll her out for a few photo ops though!

She certainly is. Thanks to a deranged right winger ordered to shoot her by Sarah Palin.
provide evidence that;-
A/ he was a right winger .
B/He was motivated by politics.
C/sarah palin ordered him to kill gabby Giffords.

She certainly is. Thanks to a deranged right winger ordered to shoot her by Sarah Palin.

I heard he was a liberal homo, who was ordered by the left to kill her; because the left felt she failed to fall into lock step with the rest of the liberal agenda, of trying to remove all guns.

Gun control freaks are all brain damaged!

NB Gabrielle Gifford is pro gun.
Her husband is an NRA member.

Our founders started it. "With a well regulated militia". The only people ignoring the Constitution today are sponsored by gun manufacturers. Gun regulation otherwise known as GUN CONTROL was put in place long ago kids.

I heard he was a liberal homo, who was ordered by the left to kill her; because the left felt she failed to fall into lock step with the rest of the liberal agenda, of trying to remove all guns.

Yet none of you brainwashed morons can name a significant Lefty who actually said they want to ban guns. You probably went out and bought guns though when Fox News/NRA/Right Wing said the Lefty's were going to take them all though didn't you. I thought Romney changed the Right Wing course when he said congress would no longer work for corporations.

Yet none of you brainwashed morons can name a significant Lefty who actually said they want to ban guns. You probably went out and bought guns though when Fox News/NRA/Right Wing said the Lefty's were going to take them all though didn't you. I thought Romney changed the Right Wing course when he said congress would no longer work for corporations.

And yet; fuckwads like yourself, have no problem in promoting Howey's comments.

Fuck you, very much. :D

Back