Gallup poll: Mccain leads 52% to 40%

That doesn't even make sense.

Hey asshole, guess what? Independents make up the plurality of American voters, meaning more people describe themselves as Independent as compared to Democrat and Republican. Try to keep up with me, scooter.

Hey asshole, guess what? Independents make up the plurality of American voters, meaning more people describe themselves as Independent as compared to Democrat and Republican. Try to keep up with me, scooter.

I really doubt there are more independents than either Republicans or Democrats. Please prove me wrong.

There were more registered independents in the 90's than Republicans or Democrats. It was like one or two percent more, and it lasted about as long as Perot's campaign before people tired of endlessly repeating independent platitudes about working together to get... something... done.

There were more registered independents in the 90's than Republicans or Democrats. It was like one or two percent more, and it lasted about as long as Perot's campaign before people tired of endlessly repeating independent platitudes about working together to get... something... done.
In CO, just this year the Rs finally passed Independents as the largest voting bloc in CO.

Back