Gary Johnson fans suffer slap

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

xyib4lkd5u2n1emlbkm7aq.gif

fwwjwti5du-rgnl8fhhyfg.gif

There is little apparent support for the third-party candidates who are now running for president.

In recent decades, the only third-party candidate to receive more than 15% of the vote was Ross Perot, who got 19% in the 1992 election.

In the current survey, Gallup tested the support for three third-party candidates identified by name and party -- Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party), Jill Stein (Green Party), and Virgil Goode (Constitution Party) -- and found 1% support for each, with another 1% volunteering another third-party candidate's name.

No third-party candidate who garners a significant level of support has emerged.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/157427/americans-split-need-third-party.aspx?ref=image

In recent decades, the only third-party candidate to receive more than 15% of the vote was Ross Perot, who got 19% in the 1992 election.

In the current survey, Gallup tested the support for three third-party candidates identified by name and party -- Gary Johnson (Libertarian Party), Jill Stein (Green Party), and Virgil Goode (Constitution Party) -- and found 1% support for each, with another 1% volunteering another third-party candidate's name.

No third-party candidate who garners a significant level of support has emerged.
and this surprsies you>or causes you to post?

1.Look at the add wars -bombarded by ObamaRomnoid here in Florida, I can't swing a dead cat without some pollster at my door, on my phone (landline), or on my TV screen.
2. How many American are aware of who else besides Obomber/ Romnoid are running? they might know 3rd party -do they have name recognition?
Do they know the platform?
3. Americans are notoriously 'attached' to "their party" -few give any thought to whom is the better person, they mindlessly fill in their ballots for (D.) or (R.)
4. since the economy is shitty, we're stuck in an endless war with AQ, the ME is finally sick of you supporting their lackys (etc) -wouldn't it make sense to throw out the Failure of Obama, PLUS the Chikenhawk, Romnoid??

5. but we won't Americans don't have a clue to the path out of this mess, no-one explains the "duopoly" IS a Special Interest by it's self :
res ipsa loquitur (Latin for "the thing speaks for itself")
6. Now go ahead and vote Obama for some more of that "hope and change" - 4 more years - I GUARANTEE YOU it's going to be morning in America again!! :palm:

Don't blame me because the public doesn't care about your splinter candidate.

I don't know why you think this is a slap. IF I vote it will probably be for Johnson. But I will probably just be doing something more worthwhile, like checking my belly button for lint.

Last edited:
this is less a slap against johnson fans, and more of an indictment against the majority of americans that still can't see the total failure of democrats and republicans.

I don't know why you think this is a slap. IF I vote it will probably be for Johnson. But I will probably just be doing something more worthwhile, like checking my belly button for lint.

You don't find the fact that only 1% of the public shares your views a slap?

this is less a slap against johnson fans, and more of an indictment against the majority of americans that still can't see the total failure of democrats and republicans.

Yeah, the 99% is losing lots of sleep over your indictment, aren't they?

Back