Gee,...its almost like I KNEW this was coming.... : )

Stone

Contributor
r/conspiracy - My only question is, when rfk gets proof that the deep state, including the alphabet organizations/j Edgar Hoover are involved in the cover up if not outright behind  carrying out the assassinations, what then?

Huh,....Imagine that,...I KNEW, MONTHS ago in fact and posted about it right in here many times. By all means,....look it up. ;) Now why do you think that is? Do I have a special looking glass? No,...thats not it. Do I have a time machine? Nope. What about a direct line to DJT,....nope,...not hardly. Now what could it be? :thinking: Get your tickets now,........we are in for the show of a lifetime! Wouldnt miss it for the world. WWG1WGA. :)

He was in fact going to release it all in his first term but felt the information was so disturbing that it would have caused so much upheaval in the country that he decided against it at the time. Let the past stay in the past. Now,..........things have changed so much that the thought is that it is better to trust the people with the full truth and let the chips fall where they may. He is CORRECT.

He was in fact going to release it all in his first term but felt the information was so disturbing that it would have caused so much upheaval in the country that he decided against it at the time. Let the past stay in the past. Now,..........things have changed so much that the thought is that it is better to trust the people with the full truth and let the chips fall where they may. He is CORRECT.
He now understands that he was too trusting, that he got played here and in many other places.....but he is not going to be able to fix it.....the chances that the Regime declares him the winner are zero.

Hell, he is not even particularly likely to live that long.

He now understands that he was too trusting, that he got played here and in many other places.....but he is not going to be able to fix it.....the chances that the Regime declares him the winner are zero.

Hell, he is not even particularly likely to live that long.
He will go when GOD almighty says it is time,....not one second before. No matter how many times they try they will fail. CYRUS!

r/conspiracy - My only question is, when rfk gets proof that the deep state, including the alphabet organizations/j Edgar Hoover are involved in the cover up if not outright behind  carrying out the assassinations, what then?

Huh,....Imagine that,...I KNEW, MONTHS ago in fact and posted about it right in here many times. By all means,....look it up. ;) Now why do you think that is? Do I have a special looking glass? No,...thats not it. Do I have a time machine? Nope. What about a direct line to DJT,....nope,...not hardly. Now what could it be? :thinking: Get your tickets now,........we are in for the show of a lifetime! Wouldnt miss it for the world. WWG1WGA. :)
He promised to declassify all the JFK documents back when he ran in 2016 and fucking didn't do it, why the fuck should we believe him this time around?

Translation: he fed you a line of bullshit, then didn't follow through, then fed you this line of bullshit that you also ate, and now you're buying this new line of bullshit because you're a cockslave of Trump

I thought he did it already or was going to?

:corn::corn::corn::corn::corn::corn::corn::corn::corn::corn::corn::corn:

Reactions: TOP
Nick Cage already knows.
And Sean Connery. :)

Pres. Trump did allow a lot to be released, but not all.

"The National Archives released its last batch of more than 19,000 records on Thursday. But an undisclosed amount of material remains under wraps because Trump said the potential harm to U.S. national security, law enforcement or foreign affairs is “of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in immediate disclosure.”

"Bending to appeals from the CIA and FBI, Trump blocked the release of hundreds of records"

Kamala Biden did nothing.

Pres. Trump did allow a lot to be released, but not all.

"The National Archives released its last batch of more than 19,000 records on Thursday. But an undisclosed amount of material remains under wraps because Trump said the potential harm to U.S. national security, law enforcement or foreign affairs is “of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in immediate disclosure.
Same reason the supreme court wouldnt take up some of the election shennanigans cases. ;) Understandable in a lot of ways.

Same reason the supreme court wouldnt take up some of the election shennanigans cases. ;) Understandable in a lot of ways.
I understand your point, Stone.

Sadly, white libs will not be able to comprehend it.

Back