Geert Wilders Sets Magnificent Positive Example For All Western Civilizations To Foll

David Jeffrey Spetch

Verified User
Geert Wilders Sets Magnificent Positive Example For All Western Civilizations To Follow

First off congratulations to Prime Minister Geert Wilders for hanging in there for years of WEF sick behaviour imposed upon us all and winning the Netherlands PM chair. I know it wasn't easy Geert but as they say anything worth while attaining is not easy especially these days.

Enjoy the following 3 minute 15 second video, a modern masterpiece:

Here here, bravo! Well done PM Geert! Way to set a magnificent positive example for all Western civilizations to follow of which the video speaks for itself and quite clearly.

Note: While writing this the spell checker in hotmail (outlook) wanted me to spell civilizations with an S replacing the Z. I suspect another attempt at personal sabotage.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Parry Sound Ontario Canada
Ps. Be good be strong!

You are a stupid Mother-Fucker!

Wilders is s Fascist NAZI PIG!

You are a Canadian right?

Well that is Canada's problem not ours!

Don't ever come here!

You are a stupid Mother-Fucker!

Wilders is s Fascist NAZI PIG!

You are a Canadian right?

Well that is Canada's problem not ours!

Don't ever come here!

Oh back your statement and claim because I see you make a vacant un backed claim about Geert but I certainly did not see you back that claim with even so much as a shred of validity. If I were stupid as you claim then you would have been able to back such a claim with even so much as a shred of validity which reveals you as deliberately retarded as in the type who goes around shooting your face off without backing any of your so called allegations up with even so much as a shred of validity. So typical of leftist trash types who spew such baseless trash compulsively and obsessively!

Oh back your statement and claim because I see you make a vacant un backed claim about Geert but I certainly did not see you back that claim with even so much as a shred of validity. If I were stupid as you claim then you would have been able to back such a claim with even so much as a shred of validity which reveals you as deliberately retarded as in the type who goes around shooting your face off without backing any of your so called allegations up with even so much as a shred of validity. So typical of leftist trash types who spew such baseless trash compulsively and obsessively!

he's the king of vacancy.

nobody home.

he's the king of vacancy.

nobody home.

It got old years ago Hat and it's not only your proclaimed king of vacancy, but all of them who constantly desperately scramble to try and make any lie or deception the issue while always planning to label everyone else for what they prove to be to further make a blame game out of it while attempting to distract you from that they made up a vacant un backed claim in the first place. The LGBT was the first World Economic Forum's hate group in modern day (for well over the past decade especially) to follow religious example of ignore fact, make up lies, call those lies their belief then try and force such rubbish upon everyone else with the WEF, their controlled bias and shit excuses for media along with their useful idiots forcing lies through legislation even to try and make a liar about everyone else and even attempt to make a criminal out of you for not complying with their sick and filthy lies and deceptions.. I have been working towards ending the LGBT for years, even the LGB organization fights them because all they do primarily is lie and deceive such as using guises as intention to get away with it as I suppose many liars would.

0000000religiousdung.jpg

Neil Oliver as well talks about how Western leaders are scared, are aware that the West is in big trouble, which is why they so easily reach for brutality of the people to preserve order.

break-the-chains-of-slaves.jpg

[video]https://www.brighteon.com/d0c1968e-b6f6-41cb-a605-997f895c64c3[/video]

I have said many many times here at JPP that the masses are being marched to our chains, after decades of psyops operations to drive us insane and deliberate destruction of the societies sense making apparatus to include the destruction of education and journalism, and that it has worked like a charm.

We are slaves in the New World Order, and it will almost certainly last for many decades if not centuries.

I have said many many times here at JPP that the masses are being marched to our chains, after decades of psyops operations to drive us insane and deliberate destruction of the societies sense making apparatus to include the destruction of education and journalism, and that it has worked like a charm.

We are slaves in the New World Order, and it will almost certainly last for many decades if not centuries.

No slave here, much rather die.

https://www.brighteon.com/d0c1968e-b6f6-41cb-a605-997f895c64c3

The-LGBT-abuse-society-101.jpg

nah.

the new world order is dissolving away as we speak, because it's so stupid and poorly planned.

nah.

the new world order is dissolving away as we speak, because it's so stupid and poorly planned.

You're now changing your name about once a week, Asshat, but you never stop being Asshat.

Your insanity is laid out into the open where everybody can see it.

Trump, for example.

You actually think that he's the messiah who's going to bring us back to isolationism, your ultimate wet dream.

Trump is a convenient tool for the corporate oligarchy which doesn't give a fat fuck about isolationism.

All they care about is deregulation to solidify their power,
and in the end, everything Trump does,
including getting his corrupt SCOTUS appointed,
is for that purpose.

That's even the purpose of striking down Roe v. Wade.
Let his devolved Jesus freak followers think that he favors regulation in the areas where they like it.

Anybody with a half-functioning brain can see all of this clearly,
but you're one of tens of millions of American mutants who can't rise
even to that low standard.

You're pathetic, Asshat, but you have figured out a way, I suppose, of making yourself hard to ignore.
That, sadly enough, is possibly your ultimate life's achievement.

Truly pathetic.

You're now changing your name about once a week, Asshat, but you never stop being Asshat.

Your insanity is laid out into the open where everybody can see it.

Trump, for example.

You actually think that he's the messiah who's going to bring us back to isolationism, your ultimate wet dream.

Trump is a convenient tool for the corporate oligarchy which doesn't give a fat fuck about isolationism.

All they care about is deregulation to solidify their power,
and in the end, everything Trump does,
including getting his corrupt SCOTUS appointed,
is for that purpose.

That's even the purpose of striking down Roe v. Wade.
Let his devolved Jesus freak followers think that he favors regulation in the areas where they like it.

Anybody with a half-functioning brain can see all of this clearly,
but you're one of tens of millions of American mutants who can't rise
even to that low standard.

You're pathetic, Asshat, but you have figured out a way, I suppose, of making yourself hard to ignore.
That, sadly enough, is possibly your ultimate life's achievement.

Truly pathetic.

actually globalism is dying.

the youth of all nations are recognizing the stupidity of it.

you cannot kill us all.

you may die trying.

but the future always wins, and life prefers preservation.

your attempt to inculcate nihilism has failed.

the hierarchy cannot be externalized.

Back