geezz

bob

a member named bob
:confused:man eveytime i get chance to come back here and see what been hapening i get down right dissgusted.... you people are so wrped up in an agenda its scary, you are starting to remind me of politicians.

:confused:man eveytime i get chance to come back here and see what been hapening i get down right dissgusted.... you people are so wrped up in an agenda its scary, you are starting to remind me of politicians.

come back and help save us. It is funny when you take a break and come back and its like you've missed no time at all.

come back and help save us. It is funny when you take a break and come back and its like you've missed no time at all.

I don’t understand. It’s a political message board. Are you upset because the people on it are political? Cawacko you post on sports boards right? What do they talk about on sports boards? Do they talk about something other than sports? Do people have their favorite teams? Does that give them an agenda?

I don’t understand. It’s a political message board. Are you upset because the people on it are political? Cawacko you post on sports boards right? What do they talk about on sports boards? Do they talk about something other than sports? Do people have their favorite teams? Does that give them an agenda?

I guess I was responding more in the fact that after a while on any board you tend to get to know the posters personalities somewhat and familiar with their positions and you see the same people debating/arguing/fighting over and over. I don't mean to imply it's a bad thing but if you or I stayed away from the board for two or three months I would guess most of the discussion would be the same when we returned.

I said come back Bob cause I thought I remember him as a moderate type guy, maybe I am wrong. I think a good board has partisans on the left and right but some good people in the middle as well.

I guess I was responding more in the fact that after a while on any board you tend to get to know the posters personalities somewhat and familiar with their positions and you see the same people debating/arguing/fighting over and over. I don't mean to imply it's a bad thing but if you or I stayed away from the board for two or three months I would guess most of the discussion would be the same when we returned.

I said come back Bob cause I thought I remember him as a moderate type guy, maybe I am wrong. I think a good board has partisans on the left and right but some good people in the middle as well.

Oh yeah, that’s totally true. I was just wondering what other people thought because Bob always complains about this, and so did that guy justjoe. I guess I don’t understand what they expect when they come to a political message board.

I like bob, but he definately leans right. What Cawacko would call a moderate :D

My 20 inch Johnson makes me lean right white boy. I have no idea of Bob's politics. However if he leans my way because of size then I've got your back Bob.

LOL. whatcha expect ?

fishing any ?

i guess iam not sure... just seems that people are getting a lil more nasty then the usge.

no no fishing:crybaby:hopefully in a few weeks, i was going to go fly for some rambow's and brookies, but work got in the way.... work is starting to feel like a home/prision lately.

yeah I expected many to get a lot nastier as the election gets closer. closet doors flying open everywhere. And it will get a lot worse.

I am going to buy my fishing liscense this weekend.
Put a new Waterpump in the boat last week. It is about ready to go.

Now just need some handgrenades for proximity bait fishing.

i guess i didnt state what i was seeing vary well.... its the tone and aditude twoards eachother, its just a petpeve of mine, but its kinda like highschool clicks, i dont know whatever, politics and and politicians could be alot better off if they had just a lil bit of respect for each other...

I dunno, I think congress would be better in the longrun if they handed all the members ball bats as they came in the door.
they might be a bit more respectful to each other.

yeah I expected many to get a lot nastier as the election gets closer. closet doors flying open everywhere. And it will get a lot worse.

I am going to buy my fishing liscense this weekend.
Put a new Waterpump in the boat last week. It is about ready to go.

Now just need some handgrenades for proximity bait fishing.

nice... making me jelous... we still have ice on most lakes up here right now, but the streams are flowing with trout, only thing is i only have a week or two left. not sure that i will have time for it.

I dunno, I think congress would be better in the longrun if they handed all the members ball bats as they came in the door.
they might be a bit more respectful to each other.

lol, then they could put it on live tv, make it kinda like a sport, then take the $$ they make from that and give it back to the people

Back