General Board Discussion: Boast post threads

When someone posts a boast, do you believe them?

• Yes, always

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I do if I like them

• I don't if I dislike them

• Total voters

Legion

Oderint dum metuant
When someone posts a boast (this is my new car, this is my house, etc.), do you believe them?

Discuss.

Not when it's a BSer like Topspin or Crypiss. People like Stirfry would tell mundane stories about his craftsmanship, and I had no trouble taking him at face value.

Not when it's a BSer like Topspin or Crypiss. People like Stirfry would tell mundane stories about his craftsmanship, and I had no trouble taking him at face value.

Toppy and Stirfry are both permabanned, aren't they?

At any rate, it's illogical to assume that someone is telling the truth when they boast post.

You are a tripe poster on this forum, so should we believe you??????????????????????

I find him extremely tedious and pathetic. As entertaining as falling asleep.

I try to visualize Legion. So far, I have him bound to a wheelchair, typing madly on a Computer, using a pencil in his mouth as his only instrument of communication.
(was he born that way ... or was he in an accident?)

I try to visualize Legion.

iu

When someone posts a boast (this is my new car, this is my house, etc.), do you believe them?

Discuss.

I don't give it one second of thought because I don't judge people by the cars they drive or the houses they live in!

I don't judge people by how much money they make, or the careers they choose.

I don't judge people by their religions or religious views.

I don't even judge people by their political views-

I judge people by how well they get along with others and how much respect they show for others that have opinions that don't agree with theirs.

I don't give it one second of thought because I don't judge people by the cars they drive or the houses they live in!

I don't judge people by how much money they make, or the careers they choose.

I don't judge people by their religions or religious views.

I don't even judge people by their political views-

I judge people by how well they get along with others and how much respect they show for others that have opinions that don't agree with theirs.

Way to harsh the troll's mellow there, Geeko. :laugh:

I'm pretty much the same. I don't care about other people's stuff. I do tend to doubt their career claims though if they claim to be a [insert name of profession here that requires higher education] but they can't type a coherent post, they constantly misspell words and use crappy grammar, and/or they use said profession as a club to bash others over the head. Same thing if they constantly proclaim that they are Xtian but comport themselves as anything but.

Way to harsh the troll's mellow there, Geeko. :laugh:

I'm pretty much the same. I don't care about other people's stuff. I do tend to doubt their career claims though if they claim to be a [insert name of profession here that requires higher education] but they can't type a coherent post, they constantly misspell words and use crappy grammar, and/or they use said profession as a club to bash others over the head. Same thing if they constantly proclaim that they are Xtian but comport themselves as anything but.

Even Donald Trump majored in Economics- SO MUCH FOR EDUCATION RIGHT THAR! LOL!

Donnie would have been a better educated president if he just practiced the Golden Rule- attended Sunday School- practiced the 10 COMMANDMENTS, followed the Constitution, and only read Aesop's Fables as a child!

Last edited:
Even Donald Trump majored in Economics- SO MUCH FOR EDUCATION RIGHT THAR! LOL!

Did one of his Wharton professors repeatedly tell friends and associates that Donald Trump “was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had”?

“He must have told me that 100 times over the course of 30 years,” says DiPrima, who has been practicing law since 1963 and has served as in-house counsel for entities including the Federal Trade Commission and Playboy Enterprises. “I remember the inflection of his voice when he said it: ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had!’” He would say that [Trump] came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything, that he was arrogant and he wasn’t there to learn.”

https://www.phillymag.com/news/2019/09/14/donald-trump-at-wharton-university-of-pennsylvania/

Look, I care about the nature of the Universe, I care about truth, I care about becoming more educated to include figuring out how to make my pretty average brain work better.

I barely care about the speakers at all.

Did one of his Wharton professors repeatedly tell friends and associates that Donald Trump “was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had”?

“He must have told me that 100 times over the course of 30 years,” says DiPrima, who has been practicing law since 1963 and has served as in-house counsel for entities including the Federal Trade Commission and Playboy Enterprises. “I remember the inflection of his voice when he said it: ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had!’” He would say that [Trump] came to Wharton thinking he already knew everything, that he was arrogant and he wasn’t there to learn.”

https://www.phillymag.com/news/2019/09/14/donald-trump-at-wharton-university-of-pennsylvania/

Fred Trump bought Donnie's education! And then Donnie abandoned FRED and screwed him out of his inheritance!

Donnie has been a piece of shit all his worthless life!

Back