General Board Discussion - what's the point of posting "unread" in a thread?

To make you start a thread asking about it. I guess trolls don't like to get trolled, eh Legion?

:rofl2::rofl2:

It is the exact same thing as the folks who post that the person is on ignore. On occasion I will tell one person in particular that I do not engage with them, but it is usually only when I've accidentally engaged to begin with or when they quote me somewhere.

51ZDDuI8qQS._SL500_.jpg

I see. Wouldn't it be more effective to simply ignore somebody?

How many of the people who claim to be ignoring someone actually are ignoring them, in your estimation?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ftists-really-have-Legion-quot-on-ignore-quot

Very few. It is my experience that folks who put others on ignore and have to tell everyone about it are reading every post and getting all bent out of shape about them regularly. I've even had two folks who would constantly complain to me about what somebody they ignored was saying...

Very few. It is my experience that folks who put others on ignore and have to tell everyone about it are reading every post and getting all bent out of shape about them regularly. I've even had two folks who would constantly complain to me about what somebody they ignored was saying...

Madwitch is probably the worst offender.

Usually they are just trying to show the world that they are not participating because the person is on ignore. One or two of them do it to congratulate themselves for being "superior" to someone else.

One or two?

Back