General board discussion: why do you post at justplainpolitics.com?

Why do you post at justplainpolitics.com? (select all that apply)

• I like the freedom that Damocles allows

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I enjoy insulting other people online

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I believe I am changing hearts and minds with my posts

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I am paid to post here

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Other (explain in comments)

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
I am here to keep my mind active and to learn and because this is a Free Mind Space and because there is almost no moderation. I have seen a lot of mod abuse directed at me over the years, I had almost given up on internet forums before Frank Apisa directed me here. I am now off all social media so that is not an alternative.

Its a shame this thread was not supported

Because you wanted it to look like PMP was calling the OP stupid, stupid.

No, Legina. That wasn't it. (THAT'S how YOUR mind works)
I contemplated my knee-jerk comment. Then felt your Poll had merit. So I withdrew my comment ... along with bumping it to the front page.

I am here to keep my mind active and to learn and because this is a Free Mind Space and because there is almost no moderation. I have seen a lot of mod abuse directed at me over the years, I had almost given up on internet forums before Frank Apisa directed me here. I am now off all social media so that is not an alternative.

Its a shame this thread was not supported

I supported it. It was way back in the back pages. An act of contrition on my part. :(

I don't recall saying that it does.

Your statement that you don't care what I believe has nothing to do with my question "why do you post at justplainpolitics.com?",

Legina: "Yet here you are."
Jack: (looking for nearest Exit) Uh, ... not any more. (jumping out of third story window)

Back