General Politics

Fraannk

Banned
I'm seeking a compadre to share a blog and write satirical articles to vent frustrations or idiosyncrasies. Things that currently give me ball ache include: reality TV eg. Britaings got talent etc and general gash TV; UK and Global politics eg moats, staff quarters and duck islands etc...

If you fancy getting involved and have some stuff to get off your chest, then let me know drive!!!

I'm seeking a compadre to share a blog and write satirical articles to vent frustrations or idiosyncrasies. Things that currently give me ball ache include: reality TV eg. Britaings got talent etc and general gash TV; UK and Global politics eg moats, staff quarters and duck islands etc...

If you fancy getting involved and have some stuff to get off your chest, then let me know drive!!!
Fraannk.....have you met Dixie?

Satire? American?

Lets just try that again: Satire American.... American satire.

Mmm. No other way to say it really. Americire Satin? Oh that's better.

Back