Genocidal Jewish fanatics destroy aid shipment for starving women and kids

moon

Satire for Sanity
The atrocities just keep on coming, don't they, boys and girls- and US taxpayers are funding them, like it or not.

Netanyahu, you will recall, got twenty standing ovations in Congress. Criminals cheering a war criminal.

trucks.jpg

The atrocities just keep on coming, don't they, boys and girls- and US taxpayers are funding them, like it or not.

Netanyahu, you will recall, got twenty standing ovations in Congress. Criminals cheering a war criminal.

trucks.jpg

Somebody else's problem.

Somebody else's problem.
You are worse than ignorant, old man.

Who broke the ceasefire on Oct. 7?

It was Hamas who slaughtered Israelis…burned and beheaded infants.

You are either obtuse or intentionally obtuse. You won’t be missed when you assume room temperature.

You won't be storming the Capitol next year

You are worse than ignorant, old man.

Who broke the ceasefire on Oct. 7?

It was Hamas who slaughtered Israelis…burned and beheaded infants.

You are either obtuse or intentionally obtuse. You won’t be missed when you assume room temperature.
A fuckwit like yourself even manages to come up with something stupid to say when we're miraculously on the same side of an argument.
I've been steadfastly on Israel's side, in defiance of many people in my own party, from the very beginning.

Having Vanderbilt level reading skills, fuckwit, you never noticed.
In many ways, you make volsrock look smart.:laugh:

A fuckwit like yourself even manages to come up with something stupid to say when we're miraculously on the same side of an argument.
I've been steadfastly on Israel's side, in defiance of many people in my own party, from the very beginning.

Having Vanderbilt level reading skills, fuckwit, you never noticed.
In many ways, you make volsrock look smart.:laugh:
You can’t remember what you posted a few minutes ago, old man.

“The atrocities just keep on coming, don't they, boys and girls- and US taxpayers are funding them, like it or not.

Netanyahu, you will recall, got twenty standing ovations in Congress. Criminals cheering a war criminal.”

Lose the Vandy hatred, old man. It makes you look small and petty.

Earl- you are a moron with a penchant for repetitious mendacity.

Worth saying twice at this point;

Earl- you are a moron with a penchant for repetitious mendacity.

The forum awaits your efforts to extricate yourself.
Haw, haw.............................haw.

It has been proven that the terrorist group, Hamas, uses human shields and hides in refugee camps and hospitals.

Back