Genocidal Jews shut down Associated Press distribution, steal equipment.

moon

Satire for Sanity
Israel's actions have been described as -
'An Orgy of Jewish Supremacy and Antidemocratic Euphoria '

It's a strange sensation- watching Israel delegitimize itself- sort of mid-way between incredulity and joy.

Press.jpg

US urges Israel to reverse decision to seize AP equipment and block live Gaza footage​

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli officials seized a camera and broadcasting equipment belonging to The Associated Press in southern Israel on Tuesday, accusing the news organization of violating a new media law by providing images to Al Jazeera. The U.S. privately urged the Israeli government to reverse the decision, two senior U.S. officials said.

US urges Israel to reverse decision to seize AP equipment and block live Gaza footage​

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israeli officials seized a camera and broadcasting equipment belonging to The Associated Press in southern Israel on Tuesday, accusing the news organization of violating a new media law by providing images to Al Jazeera. The U.S. privately urged the Israeli government to reverse the decision, two senior U.S. officials said.

Washington is still attempting to project itself as a broker for peace.
Biden drove several coaches and horses through THAT crap yesterday.
Satirists gaze at the Biden's moral suicide with jaws agape.

Washington is still attempting to project itself as a broker for peace.
Biden drove several coaches and horses through THAT crap yesterday.
Satirists gaze at the Biden's moral suicide with jaws agape.
Biden's good cop/bad cop routine was tiresome the first time.

yakuda is a hate troll. Put him on ignore. He only comes here to harass others.
No I come to converse with people. You barely converse with people, even those with whom you agree. You don't have a substantial conversation with anyone. All you have to do is look at strings of your posts.

No I come to converse with people. You barely converse with people, even those with whom you agree. You don't have a substantial conversation with anyone. All you have to do is look at strings of your posts.
You have nothing to contribute. Even your trolling is predictable. Fuck off.

You have nothing to contribute. Even your trolling is predictable. Fuck off.
Nah. If I bug you then I know I'm in the right track. The fact is of the two parties in this conflict only one has explicitly stated a desire to exercise the other. That's Hamas by the way. You can wail that the whole world agrees with you, that doesnt make it right. Jews have had enough. I don't blame them.

Says the prat who brings antique canards to a wit contest.
Someone sounds butt hurt. Look it's not my fault you support a group of genocidal maniacs still living in the 5th century. Make better choices realize better outcomes.

Back