George Washington was rejected by the 99%

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

The Whiskey Rebellion, or Whiskey Insurrection, was a tax protest in the United States beginning in 1791, during the presidency of George Washington.

image007.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion

I agree with your premise.

Did you notice that the "Teabaggers" of the 18th century rose in revolt against the Founding Father, George Washington?

And he handed the traitors their ass.

I don't disagree with your premise but I disagree with your implication. The founding fathers were more concerned with freedom regarding their economic pursuits more than anything. They established a government that they thought was fair and that favored them with the justification of some trickle down. There were some exceptions as they obviously didn't agree on everything but was generally the belief. If they were truly concerned about freedom for all men they would have done something about slavery. Even if they didn't like it they either didn't consider it worth the inconvenience or they would have left the union if slavery was outlawed. Early America was not without it's flaws so it tickles me when people want to refer to the founding fathers as god-like. They were bright but they were pragmatists more than idealists and the constitutions poetic preamble is due in large part to Ben Franklin being a gifted word smith (The man was smart enough to know that "more perfect" was an oxymoron, it sounded nice)

Taxes are how you build a country.

the republicans have not allowed a tax to be raised in decades.

They want the country so small and weak that they cant drown it in the bath tub.

They want the country so small and weak that they cant drown it in the bath tub.

Man are you lacking.

The republicans have a history of growing gov't.

And they love a police state.

I just wanted to show,,,,, again,,,,,,

how uninformed/lacking in knowledge evince is,,,,,,,,,,,,

again.

Washington turned out to be a great president, so fuck the 99%...

As a taker prole on the government tit, are you enjoying the fucking today's patricians are giving you?

It's the only fucking you're getting, since women don't seem attracted to zit-faced losers who think a game console is "furniture".

Washington turned out to be a great president, so fuck the 99%...

Just to set things right, the wealthiest aren't giving you a thing Threedee. It's the middle class (In the 99%) like me giving you the goodies.

Some people, like our cycloptic unick virgin friend always focuses on the 1%, without any regard to hard working taxpayers. Marxist are like that for one reason, or another.

Threedee's cool though.

How is he sucking off the tax payers tit?

This is my 3,800th post. What a slow grind.

Threedee's cool though. How is he sucking off the tax payers tit? This is my 3,800th post. What a slow grind.

He is a government employee.

And he wants smaller government.

Why not start with him?

I thought you were going to say he was getting gov't money for a college grant.

At least he's working.

Hopefully it's a state job, and not some job with the IRS, DEA, Fema, EPA, Dep of Energy, Dep of Education and a lot of other maggot infested agencies. That wouldn't be so cool.

Back