George Will Talks About Opinions

Robo

Verified User
The famous right-wing columnist George Will said On Fox Sunday, that "voting is an expression of an opinion, and not voting is an expression of an opinion." Ole George finally came to his senses and realized the duopoly isn't worth a vote. Next thing you know he'll be posting on JPP about how fucking stuped it is to vote in the duopoly's rigged elections, huh?

Are you not voting??

Not voting may be an expression but it is one you are leaving up to interpretation, interpretation by those wanting to use/manipulate it to their own ends..

I have never "not voted", voting 3rd party does not leave your "opinion" up to someone elses interpretation, it says you care, you vote & you don't want either of the two corporate options selected for you to choose from...

Are you not voting??

Not voting may be an expression but it is one you are leaving up to interpretation, interpretation by those wanting to use/manipulate it to their own ends..

I have never "not voted", voting 3rd party does not leave your "opinion" up to someone elses interpretation, it says you care, you vote & you don't want either of the two corporate options selected for you to choose from...

Voting in the duopoly's rigged elections is for the suckers that want to encourage the dictatorship.

Voting 3rd party is an exercise in futility. You have ZERO chance of any recognition in the result.

The duopoly owns major media, they totally control ballot access and the national debate and they operate exclusively on every dime of special interest money in their crooked bribery system. Voting in that system only "expresses" that you are an idiot believing you actually have an option and expression in who and how you're governed. The fix is in, you'll be governed by the duopoly's establishment thieves.

Voting in the duopoly's rigged elections is for the suckers that want to encourage the dictatorship.

Voting 3rd party is an exercise in futility. You have ZERO chance of any recognition in the result.

The duopoly owns major media, they totally control ballot access and the national debate and they operate exclusively on every dime of special interest money in their crooked bribery system. Voting in that system only "expresses" that you are an idiot believing you actually have an option and expression in who and how you're governed. The fix is in, you'll be governed by the duopoly's establishment thieves.

Agreed...

But I don't believe voting 3rd party is futile........ Doing nothing isn't going to break the strangle hold... It says you are either ok w/ the situation or that you are not, but are to lazy, apathetic or whatever to do anything about it, either way, that plays right into their hands..

The default choice of both parties is~if you are not voting for me, don't vote..

Agreed...

But I don't believe voting 3rd party is futile......

It has ZERO chance of even making a statement. The system is so rigged by the duopoly, third parties are less than foot notes in any election. Your day would be better served if you went fishing on election day.

Doing nothing isn't going to break the strangle hold... It says you are either ok w/ the situation or that you are not, but are to lazy, apathetic or whatever to do anything about it, either way, that plays right into their hands..

The default choice of both parties is~if you are not voting for me, don't vote..

Actually not voting in the duopoly's rigged elections says you're to smart to encourage their racket by participating in it and fishing ain't "nothing" it's pleasure and a far, far more enjoyable act than sanctifying the duopoly's rigged system with a sucker's participation in it.

don't vote you stupid evil fucks

voting is for people who care about society

Voting is for partisan drunks like you who don't give a fuck that Hillary Clinton is a nasty, power hungry, incompetent, felonious bitch.

It has ZERO chance of even making a statement. The system is so rigged by the duopoly, third parties are less than foot notes in any election. Your day would be better served if you went fishing on election day.

Actually not voting in the duopoly's rigged elections says you're to smart to encourage their racket by participating in it and fishing ain't "nothing" it's pleasure and a far, far more enjoyable act than sanctifying the duopoly's rigged system with a sucker's participation in it.

I might go kayaking or fishing, I vote absentee, it aint that hard.:)

Here in Calif Jill Stein made a big impact on the college campuses & got many involved.. (As has Bernie)

I hear Johnson is polling very well-you don't think the two nc's notice that??

You can not vote, & believe what you want about it, I told you what the folks in those NC's think about it.......

I might go kayaking or fishing, I vote absentee, it aint that hard.:)

If it requires picking up a pencil, it's way to much effort for the ZERO effect it will have. Besides, you're only encouraging the racket by participating in it.

If it requires picking up a pencil, it's way to much effort for the ZERO effect it will have. Besides, you're only encouraging the racket by participating in it.

Fair enough........ I fully understand your cynicism.....

I don't feel I am encouraging the racket, but rather trying to undermine it, kinda like what trump did........

Back