Georgia Democrat Slams Party for Favoring Migrants over Americans

ptif219

Verified User
If Democrats lose the Black vote over illegals they will lose big in the election

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2...s-party-for-favoring-migrants-over-americans/

The Democratic Party’s enthusiasm for new immigrants is pushing their African-American supporters out the back door, according to a Democratic African-American legislator in the Georgia House of Representatives.

“Every election year I hear ‘Black Lives Matter!” State Rep. Mesha Mainor (D-56) said in a tweet outlining her displeasure:But do they? I see every other minority being prioritized except black children living in poverty that can’t read. We’ll send a million dollars to the border for immigrant services. But black communities? Not even a shout-out. I’m sorry, I don’t agree with this. I’m not backing down. I’m actually just getting started.

Mainor’s comments echo a growing concern among black citizens their interests are being subordinated to the establishment’s preference for migrants.

In Chicago, for example, blacks have organized to oppose their loss of power to immigrant voters, and to the placement of migrants in their neighborhood south of central Chicago. In Washington D.C., where blacks comprise 50 percent of the population, council members are complaining about the growing cost of aiding poor migrants.

Many comments and polls show that many blacks oppose large-scale migration — even as they also support government aid to migrants and Latinos.Mainor’s comments got a friendly response from Americans worried about the establishment’s stealthy inflow of millions of poor migrants.“I’m surprised to hear any state-level politician speaking up for Americans over illegal aliens, especially so if it’s coming from a Democrat,” D.A. King, a pro-American activist told Breitbart News. King founded the Dustin Inman Society to oppose illegal migration into the state.

He continued:

I hope there are a lot of Republican legislators looking at that part of her statement because they need to speak up as well.

Here in Georgia, most of the state level politicians, including the governor, don’t speak up against illegal immigration because they’re afraid of the retribution from the special interests led by the Georgia Chamber of Commerce.

The retribution for any politician under the Gold Dome here in Georgia is delivered in the form of “We will find someone to run against you in the next primary if you don’t do what we have ordered.
Among Democrats, “the secret’s kind of been out for a long time that the illegal aliens are here because they are [seen by Democrats as] potential Democrat voters, and we have only to look to California and Gwinnett County, Georgia, to see the outcome” he added.

More than 10 percent of residents in Georgia are international migrants. More than half of the migrants are illegals — and they are helping to grow the Democratic Party, flatten wages, and spike housing prices. For example, housing prices in Georgia are up 50 percent since 2020, according to real-estate firm RedFin.

Some Republicans — such as Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH) — are connecting the dots between migration and housing:

I can’t remember a time when the Democratic Party was as dysfunctional as it is now

Are you two years old? You post like it. The Democratic party is about to win the biggest wave election in history. They outperformed expectations in the last election, which is why it took your fucking loser Kevin McCarthy FIFTEEN BALLOTS to be named House speaker. And he's about to be removed from that position. Dems just won a huge victory in Jacksonville. They are cleaning your clock and you are too fucking stupid to notice. Carry on.

Are you two years old? You post like it. The Democratic party is about to win the biggest wave election in history. They outperformed expectations in the last election, which is why it took your fucking loser Kevin McCarthy FIFTEEN BALLOTS to be named House speaker. And he's about to be removed from that position. Dems just won a huge victory in Jacksonville. They are cleaning your clock and you are too fucking stupid to notice. Carry on.

Wow, if losing the house is considered outperforming the democrats are really fucked

Wow, if losing the house is considered outperforming the democrats are really fucked

You appear to know absolutely nothing. The party that holds the White House ALWAYS loses seats in the House But you couldn't even win the Senate, and your House majority is so small that McCarthy is letting MTG run the show. And you lost a ton governors and control of legislatures. Because you are all so fucking stupid that you let Trump pick the candidates. Herschel Walker? ROTLFMFAO!!! So fucking stupid he doesn't believe in evolution. Oh, that's right, neither you do, dumb fuck. Kari Lake? She's still suing (and losing) over having her ass handed to her. All the dumb fuck election deniers got steamrolled.

You got TROUNCED in 2022, after getting TROUNCED in 2020, and getting TROUNCED in 2018. Notice a pattern, or is that too much for you too. But thanks. You are guaranteeing an even greater loss next year. We appreciate it.

You appear to know absolutely nothing. The party that holds the White House ALWAYS loses seats in the House But you couldn't even win the Senate, and your House majority is so small that McCarthy is letting MTG run the show. And you lost a ton governors and control of legislatures. Because you are all so fucking stupid that you let Trump pick the candidates. Herschel Walker? ROTLFMFAO!!! So fucking stupid he doesn't believe in evolution. Oh, that's right, neither you do, dumb fuck. Kari Lake? She's still suing (and losing) over having her ass handed to her. All the dumb fuck election deniers got steamrolled.

You got TROUNCED in 2022, after getting TROUNCED in 2020, and getting TROUNCED in 2018. Notice a pattern, or is that too much for you too. But thanks. You are guaranteeing an even greater loss next year. We appreciate it.

Would you like me to show you a time when the party in the WH didn’t lose seats or would you like to look it up for yourself?

I have no problem embarrassing you

Would you like me to show you a time when the party in the WH didn’t lose seats or would you like to look it up for yourself?

I have no problem embarrassing you

ROTFLMFAO!!!! 1934. My God, you are fucking stupid.

EDIT: My bad. Clinton did it Bush did it. No one else since 1934. Average loss: 28 house seats, four senate seats. This was the fifth worst performance by a party in a midterm since 1934. You lost. Next?

Last edited:
So you are either a liar or an idiot but I will let you pick which one you want.

Feel free to pick both however

See my edits. Twice in the last 90 years. Average loss, 28 House seats, 4 Senate seats. 2022 Republicans House +9 Semate -1.

Ooops.

Back