Georgia within the MOE, Trump up 1

Harris at 40% of the vote to Trump’s 45%.

Kamala Harris Suffers Double Polling Blow Against Donald Trump​

Did you read the dates on those polls, Einstooge?

The results are from a couple of days ago and older.

From 538...

Screenshot-20240723-231305-2.jpg

If a state that voted for Biden and has two Democratic senators is considered deep red then Republicans are in real trouble
well that could be because the Republicans we sure they had it made they didn't bother to turn out and vote and the Dems did.
have a nice day

well that could be because the Republicans we sure they had it made they didn't bother to turn out and vote and the Dems did.
have a nice day
GA is historically red. They do not seem to like Trump much, and they elected an anti-Trump Governor.

It is the rare deep red state that is not exactly excited about Trump. I think its because they are mostly social "family values" conservatives, and we all know Trump is not one of those. The large black population also really helps the Democrats when that base gets fired up.

GA is historically red. They do not seem to like Trump much, and they elected an anti-Trump Governor.

It is the rare deep red state that is not exactly excited about Trump. I think its because they are mostly social "family values" conservatives, and we all know Trump is not one of those. The large black population also really helps the Democrats when that base gets fired up.
it is the historical thing I think they are considered a red state.
Have a nice day

Back