Get woke? FAFO

Lionfish

Pocket lint
Contributor
7sn-384ivq_t3-jpg.1492555

When you are out buying your women's surfing gear for those times you go out surfing make sure to only support businesses that believe exactly as you do.

Good luck with that. Sometimes other people just get in the way and exist without your permission.

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear this has offended you. Yeah, sure Snow White was white in the original fairy tale but the point is that Snow White doesn't HAVE to be white.

SHE'S A FUCKING MADE-UP CHARACTER.

And you'd be surprised at how "representation" actually matters to those who have never seen themselves represented in media.

Soul surfer has a nice rack. That other chick looks like a dude.

That is a dude.... but that's the only way he could win a championship... I guess some people got to do what they got to do...

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear this has offended you. Yeah, sure Snow White was white in the original fairy tale but the point is that Snow White doesn't HAVE to be white.

SHE'S A FUCKING MADE-UP CHARACTER.

And you'd be surprised at how "representation" actually matters to those who have never seen themselves represented in media.

Kewl, then you and your fellow Marxists would be good with casting a white man as Black Panther?

Also, don't you of the Stalinist party portray George Washington as black in the Wokestery "Hamilton" play?

Pretty sure you do.

Cultural appropriation is fine - as long as the victim is white.. LOL - Marxists are such racists.

That is a dude.... but that's the only way he could win a championship... I guess some people got to do what they got to do...
Us old guys can't see too well. Surfer chicks are bad ass. I like the way they fill out a wet suit.

I posted a better picture for you... sorry not a wetsuit though...lol...and nor a chicken...
I'm not afraid of much but surfing scares me. People don't realize how much water weighs or how hitting rocks hurts. I have the scars to prove it.

Kewl, then you and your fellow Marxists would be good with casting a white man as Black Panther?

Also, don't you of the Stalinist party portray George Washington as black in the Wokestery "Hamilton" play?

Pretty sure you do.

Cultural appropriation is fine - as long as the victim is white.. LOL - Marxists are such racists.

It's not enough for magats to criticize American companies for their perspective on transsexuals. Now they want to tell Aussies how to handle run their businesses also.

Back