Giga bee, Giga bite!

I have a fairly low GB monthly plan with my cell phone because I quite frankly hardly use it out of the office or home.

Home and office went down this weekend. I queried if we were under a terrorist attack from Obama. The person chuckled and then said, no. I said, ok. The land based router isn't working, can you give me an unlimited wireless "router", using the cell phone. He said of course.

$30 more a month and I don't need a land based service.

Yeah, you young dickheads will probably say, duh......middle finger to you

I have a fairly low GB monthly plan with my cell phone because I quite frankly hardly use it out of the office or home.

Home and office went down this weekend. I queried if we were under a terrorist attack from Obama. The person chuckled and then said, no. I said, ok. The land based router isn't working, can you give me an unlimited wireless "router", using the cell phone. He said of course.

$30 more a month and I don't need a land based service.

Yeah, you young dickheads will probably say, duh......middle finger to you

You SHOULD'VE said, "Giga bite ME".;)

:laugh:

No one is going to believe all that. Several members in South Calif saw you picking up trash on the side of the 205, dressed in jailhouse orange jump suit the last couple weekends. We know where you been..........

Not a cell phone, it's an ankle bracelet, you aint fooling anyone here buddy.:mad:

Back