Glenn Beck says Wall-E is liberal propaganda

KingRaw!

I dare you to stop us GL
Glenn Beck: I can’t wait to teach my kids how we’ve destroyed the Earth. … Pixar is teaching. I can’t wait. You know if your kid has ever come home and said, “Dad, how come we use so much styrofoam,” oh, this is the movie for you.

THIS JUST IN! LOBAL WARMING IS A LIBERAL CONSPIRASY TO BRAINWASH PEOPLE INTO CARING ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT!

Glenn Beck is wrong. Initially I was skeptical as well, but the storyline doesn't advance global warming or other liberal doomsday theries. The storyline is intentionally implausable so as to avoid any political connotations. At least, that is my perspective.

Glen Beck keeps a folded $20 on his wall that proves 9/11 was a conspiracy. He's a fucking idiot.

gb_bill4.gif

LOL...

A $20 bill designed over four decades prior to the construction of the twin towers.

You're right. I like Beck on a personal level, but he's on the sharpest tool in the shed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall-e

In the early 2100s, the company Buy 'n Large supplies almost every service on Earth and eventually becomes the world government. Overrun by consumerism, the planet eventually becomes so heavily polluted that it can no longer support life. In an attempt to keep humanity alive, Buy 'n Large sponsors an exodus to space aboard hundreds of massive Executive Starliners, the largest of which is the Axiom, which leave Earth in the year 2105. In the meantime, thousands of WALL-E (Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class) units are left behind to clean up the planet. By 2805, only one WALL-E remains operational.

It sounds a little depressing.

Back