Glenn Beck with David Horowitz on Obama's Communist Czars, Part 1

meme

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W276ICvVAd4&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Glenn Beck with David Horowitz on Obama's Communist Czars, Part 1[/ame]

Glenn Beck with David Horowitz on Obama's Communist Czars Part 2

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B4H4C4dFHs&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Glenn Beck with David Horowitz on Obama's Communist Czars Part 2[/ame]

nm here's a thread about it

[ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?t=20789"]Obama Shadow Government contains strange bedfellows - Just Plain Politics![/ame]

Top Republican resigns leadership post over affair
(AFP) – Jun 17, 2009
WASHINGTON (AFP) — Republican US Senator John Ensign has resigned his Senate leadership post one day after admitting to an extra-marital affair, the chamber's top Republican said in a statement Wednesday.
"He's accepted responsibility for his actions and apologized to his family and constituents. He offered, and I accepted, his resignation as chairman of the Policy Committee," said Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
The post is the fourth-ranking leadership position among Senate Republicans.
Ensign, a rising star of the Republican Party regarded as a possible contender in the 2012 presidential election, admitted to the affair at a news conference Tuesday in his home state of Nevada.
Ensign, 51, a staunch conservative with a record of strong family-values stances, vowed to remain in office after describing the affair as "absolutely the worst thing I've ever done in my life."

(AFP) – Jun 17, 2009
WASHINGTON (AFP) — Republican US Senator John Ensign has resigned his Senate leadership post one day after admitting to an extra-marital affair, the chamber's top Republican said in a statement Wednesday.
"He's accepted responsibility for his actions and apologized to his family and constituents. He offered, and I accepted, his resignation as chairman of the Policy Committee," said Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
Ensign, a rising star of the Republican Party regarded as a possible contender in the 2012 presidential election, admitted to the affair at a news conference Tuesday in his home state of Nevada.
Ensign, 51, a staunch conservative with a record of strong family-values stances, vowed to remain in office after describing the affair as "absolutely the worst thing I've ever done in my life."

change of subject?
usual tactic.

1 down, 39 to go.

(AFP) – Jun 17, 2009

Oh no! Conservatives took down Van Jones, a kingpin of the administration!

so nothing that was shown to you about this Van Jones bothered you..and that he had close ties to the white house didn't bother you either I take it..

so nothing that was shown to you about this Van Jones bothered you..and that he had close ties to the white house didn't bother you either I take it..

Van Jones was small potatoes, in the entire scheme of things.

The one who really bothered me was darth cheney, since he was actually pulling the strings on the puppet.

Back