Global Warming Fraud

Kamala Trump

Verified User
Wake up, please, people of earth.

Saying "NO" When everyone else is saying "yes"
by alan caruba
http://howardwasright.com/index.php/more/3120

I have been witness to the complete subversion of science in the service of an utterly corrupt new religion called environmentalism.

In the Middle Ages the Church determined what “truth” was. Today the Green Church seeks the same power. From the fall of the Roman Empire in the 5th century to the beginning of the Renaissance in the 15th century, civilization experienced a period of ignorance and superstition. Globally, via the media and the classroom, a distorted and debased science is being used to advance the fraud of global warming.

The challenge is to say “no” when everyone else is saying “yes” to global warming.

There is no dramatic warming of the earth. There is no indication of a near-future warming. Carbon dioxide (CO2) plays such a minimal role in the atmosphere that an increase would have no effect beyond the very beneficial boost in the growth of forests, crops, and everything else that is truly green. Indeed, climatologists will tell you that CO2 increases follow, not precede, warming cycles. They are not a trigger. They are a response.

During the United Nations’ Bali climate conference, a hundred prominent international scientists released an open letter warning that any attempt to control the Earth’s climate is “ultimately futile” and would constitute “a tragic misallocation of resources that would be better spent on humanity’s real and pressing problems.”

“It is not possible to stop climate change, a natural phenomenon that has affected humanity through the ages.” The notion that mankind has any impact on climate or weather is absurd.

In November, in Valencia, Spain, delegates from more than 140 nations agreed to what they and the media echo chamber that disseminates the global warming lie, called “an ‘instant guide’ for policy makers stating more forcefully than ever that climate change has begun and threatens to irreversibly alter the planet.”

A science that can barely predict the weather next week is being perverted for purely political purposes.

Having followed the IPCC since its inception and the environmental movement in general for decades, I can tell you that what we are hearing is a shrill message of desperation coming from those who fear that people around the world may yet reject the global warming lie. An Associated Press report said that the draft and coming IPCC report “is intended to launch a political process on international cooperation to control global warming.”

How do you control something that is not happening?

Why is everything the IPCC proposes lead to “cap and trade” laws that would impose limits on carbon dioxide emissions, something that reflects human activity, from exhaling to the making of steel, the harvesting of crops, the heating of one’s home, and virtually all forms transportation except bicycles.

Why do all of the proposed controls aim at crippling the industrial advances that underwrite the success of Western nations in particular and improvement of human civilization everywhere?

In Bali, there are voices calling for a global “carbon tax.” It would be collected by the United Nations and we know how well they handle such funding. The Oil-for-Food fiasco is but one example. The funding of the Bali conference is another.

Wouldn’t limits put on the United States and European nations be instantly cancelled by emissions from nations such as China and India that are exempt from the Kyoto agreement? The answer, of course, is yes. Doesn’t the failure of the current agreement and the billions in fines it portends for signature nations suggest still more failure?

Despite this, there is legislation making its way through the U.S. Congress that would impose cap-and-trade limits on every industry and business in America. At a time when the U.S. dollar is falling in value and our national deficit has skyrocketed, why would Congress even consider anything that would harm the economic engine of the nation?

This is, however, the same U.S. Congress that refuses to permit exploration and access to our national energy reserves, leaving us dependent on imported oil and natural gas while at the same time calling for “energy independence.”

If I were to devise a plan to destroy the greatest economy, creator of wealth, center of innovation, and exemplar of individual liberty that has ever existed in human history, I would patiently create fear of a global disaster involving the one thing over which humans never had and never will have control, the earth’s climate. I would then propose a “solution” that would cost that economy billions in “carbon credits” to keep it from occurring.

What the former Soviet Union and its failed Communist system could not achieve in some 45 years of the Cold War, the environmental movement is seeking to achieve in its place. By undermining the economy of the United States and Western nations with draconian limits on CO2 emissions, those behind this effort will create a world ripe for a single ruling government composed of unelected bureaucrats whose only purpose will be to feed at its trough.

The single greatest determinant of the Earth’s climate, the Sun, will continue to shine, but the world will be plunged yet again into the darkness of ignorance and submission to the false religion of environmentalism if the global warming lie succeeds.

Scientific Credentials of "Alan Caruba"

Alan Caruba (b. Oct. 9, 1937) is a public relations counselor and freelance writer who is a frequent critic of environmentalism, Islam and global warming.

wikidpedia

Scientific Credentials of "Alan Caruba"

Alan Caruba (b. Oct. 9, 1937) is a public relations counselor and freelance writer who is a frequent critic of environmentalism, Islam and global warming.

wikidpedia

Yeah. ANd so. You need to deal with facts. Ad hominem attacks are ineffective.

Yeah. ANd so. You need to deal with facts. Ad hominem attacks are ineffective.
That is not an ad hominem attack. It is rather an attack on him based on the fact that he does not have a science degree. Yet when you raise the issue that LOTS of people WITH science degrees are saying the same thing he is then the world enders come up with OTHER reasons why they are wrong and why global climate change is ALL the fault of humans.

That is not an ad hominem attack. It is rather an attack on him based on the fact that he does not have a science degree. Yet when you raise the issue that LOTS of people WITH science degrees are saying the same thing he is then the world enders come up with OTHER reasons why they are wrong and why global climate change is ALL the fault of humans.

It's ad hominem attack. It's not dealing with the argument at all.

Please. These are the same nut jobs who attack the teacing of evolution. You kow the dark ages weren't dark because there was no light, but because people like Caruba do not see it.

Nope. The environemental movement is a fraudulent attempt to guilt all of western culture out of existence, by making us feel guilty for our own biological processes.

What pisses me off about ignorant assholes like Caruba is that there are a few load mouthed greenpeacers and they label the entire environmental field as being irrational and fanatical idiots based on a handfull of extremist. Well Caruba just plain don't know shit about environmentalism. He has no education in environmentalism, ecology, biology, geology or the topic of climactic change. In addition, he obviously has no experience in environmentalism. He knows knowthing about Air pollution control, ambeing air quality standards, ground water deliniations, solid and hazardous waste management, etc. All fields in which dedicated profesional perform productive and often profitable functions. On environmentalism, he is in fact, profoundly ignorant on this topic. That is not an ad hominen attack. It's a sad fact about Mr. Caruba.

What's a sad fact AssHat, is that you will take the word of a profoundly ignorant ideolog, like Caruba, about environmentalism, versus someone like me who has spent over 20 years in the environmental field (hazardous waste management), has a graduate degree in science with profesional certification (CHMM, Certified HazMat Manager).

The fact is, is that there's a hell of a lot of peer reviewed science being published every year, on climactic change, by some of the best PhD level scientist in the world. Not just a group of aging hippies with Green Peace labels. That's really what discredits Caruba's article in which he ignorantly calls environmentalism a religion. If that were true Ralph Nader would claim climate change a fact and we'd all get down on our knees and pray to the nearest tree. But that's not what's happening. Sound scientific observations, principles and theory are being TESTED and peer reviewed and revised constantly to model our understanding of this phenomena. That's hardly even close to the dogma that is religion.

In short, Caruba's just another right wing wacko with another tired old straw man argument that's just saying what people like you want to hear.

What pisses me off about ignorant assholes like Caruba is that there are a few load mouthed greenpeacers and they label the entire environmental field as being irrational and fanatical idiots based on a handfull of extremist. Well Caruba just plain don't know shit about environmentalism. He has no education in environmentalism, ecology, biology, geology or the topic of climactic change. In addition, he obviously has no experience in environmentalism. He knows knowthing about Air pollution control, ambeing air quality standards, ground water deliniations, solid and hazardous waste management, etc. All fields in which dedicated profesional perform productive and often profitable functions. On environmentalism, he is in fact, profoundly ignorant on this topic. That is not an ad hominen attack. It's a sad fact about Mr. Caruba.

What's a sad fact AssHat, is that you will take the word of a profoundly ignorant ideolog, like Caruba, about environmentalism, versus someone like me who has spent over 20 years in the environmental field (hazardous waste management), has a graduate degree in science with profesional certification (CHMM, Certified HazMat Manager).

The fact is, is that there's a hell of a lot of peer reviewed science being published every year, on climactic change, by some of the best PhD level scientist in the world. Not just a group of aging hippies with Green Peace labels. That's really what discredits Caruba's article in which he ignorantly calls environmentalism a religion. If that were true Ralph Nader would claim climate change a fact and we'd all get down on our knees and pray to the nearest tree. But that's not what's happening. Sound scientific observations, principles and theory are being TESTED and peer reviewed and revised constantly to model our understanding of this phenomena. That's hardly even close to the dogma that is religion.

In short, Caruba's just another right wing wacko with another tired old straw man argument that's just saying what people like you want to hear.

Blah blah blah. Plenty of legitimate scientists agree with him. The proof of human caused inevitable environmental collapse simply is not there. Im not against all environmental standards, but the shit being proposed now is fucked in the head.

Nope. The environemental movement is a fraudulent attempt to guilt all of western culture out of existence, by making us feel guilty for our own biological processes.

What an asinine comment. You like practicing ostrich science ass hat?

Where were you when the Cayahoga river caught on fire...multiple times?

Were you around when you could have your head up your ass and it still smelled better than Youngstown, OH or Gary, IN?

Were you around when Lake Erie was brown, not blue and the entire shore reeked of the dead and rotting fish lining the shore for several meters?

Were you around when children died of leukemia and liver cancer because unscrupulous land developers sold homes to families built on top of illegal hazardous waste landfills?

Were you around when you could never see the sun in Pittsburgh because of the perpetual cloud from smoke stacks?

Have you seen places where some ass hole, with forethought and malice, authorized dumping chemicals into unlined pits in the ground knowing the groundwater flow would cause these chemicals to contaminate the drinking water of nearby communities causing illness and death and they didn't even give a fuck?

Have you seen the inversion zones in major cities where the SOX, NOX and particulates from industrial pollution and cars caused skies of major cities to turn and orangish brown and caused the death, from respiratory distress of the elderly and those with respiratory ailments like asthma?

Yea....why don't you tell me about these fraudalent attempts while I'm out there cleaning up these messes.

You don't know what your talking about and sound like an uninformed idiot.

What an asinine comment. You like practicing ostrich science ass hat?

Where were you when the Cayahoga river caught on fire...multiple times?

Were you around when you could have your head up your ass and it still smelled better than Youngstown, OH or Gary, IN?

Were you around when Lake Erie was brown, not blue and the entire shore reeked of the dead and rotting fish lining the shore for several meters?

Were you around when children died of leukemia and liver cancer because unscrupulous land developers sold homes to families built on top of illegal hazardous waste landfills?

Were you around when you could never see the sun in Pittsburgh because of the perpetual cloud from smoke stacks?

Have you seen places where some ass hole, with forethought and malice, authorized dumping chemicals into unlined pits in the ground knowing the groundwater flow would cause these chemicals to contaminate the drinking water of nearby communities causing illness and death and they didn't even give a fuck?

Have you seen the inversion zones in major cities where the SOX, NOX and particulates from industrial pollution and cars caused skies of major cities to turn and orangish brown and caused the death, from respiratory distress of the elderly and those with respiratory ailments like asthma?

Yea....why don't you tell me about these fraudalent attempts while I'm out there cleaning up these messes.

You don't know what your talking about and sound like an uninformed idiot.

As I said, Im not against all environmental regulation, but the shit being proposed now is fucked in the head. The proof is that the Kyoto Protocol bullet we narrowly missed was only for western nations. Why was that? Why was china off the hook?

Blah blah blah. Plenty of legitimate scientists agree with him. The proof of human caused inevitable environmental collapse simply is not there. Im not against all environmental standards, but the shit being proposed now is fucked in the head.

There you go again (As Reagan would say) parroting what some wingnut has told you. I have to call your bluff. Show me the documentation that scientist are calling for an "inevitable environmental collapse"? Show me the peer reviewed research? Tell me exactly what "SHIT" is being proposed?

I do this shit for a living and am pretty informed about what's being proposed legislatively and its scientific backing. Please bring me up to speed on what I'm' missing. I defy you to.

There you go again (As Reagan would say) parroting what some wingnut has told you. I have to call your bluff. Show me the documentation that scientist are calling for an "inevitable environmental collapse"? Show me the peer reviewed research? Tell me exactly what "SHIT" is being proposed?

I do this shit for a living and am pretty informed about what's being proposed legislatively and its scientific backing. Please bring me up to speed on what I'm' missing. I defy you to.

It's all in the original article. Can you tell me why only "developed" nations are required to reduce emissions under the kyoto shit?

As I said, Im not against all environmental regulation, but the shit being proposed now is fucked in the head. The proof is that the Kyoto Protocol bullet we narrowly missed was only for western nations. Why was that? Why was china off the hook?

China wasn't off the hook. Another strawman. Though China has the fastest growing industrial economy in the world it is the USA and the G8 nations who are the largest consumers and thus polluters of green house gasses.

You know they made the same comments about Nixon when he and congress created OSHA and EPA in the early 70's.

Certainly their was a cost to be paid. But the benefits have been substatial and worth the cost. Not only that, they created whole new industries with the increased revenues and profits they generated.

Should Kyoto be analyzed for cost benefits? Sure and the signatories of Kyoto were aware and open to this reality.

But that's not what those in the right want to do, they want to use cost to undermine the sound principles upon which Kyoto was based.

BECAUSE THEY CONSUME THE MOST FOSSIL FUELS AND GENERATE THE MOST AIR POLLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not for long.
http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5gv0MACbg0-3oXmXgusMo8yKydvXg
China to surpass US in greenhouse gas emissions by 2017: study
Nov 15, 2007
WASHINGTON (AFP) — Carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions by Chinese power plants are expected to surpass US utilities' emissions of the main greenhouse gas by 2017, according to the Center for Global Development.

It's the same for other production oriented countries.

Considering we see these obvious trends, it's obvious they're being left out of requirements so they can flourish, while our economy will be stifled. This is part of the plan to destroy america.

Back