Globalist Goal: ID Everyone on the Planet

Goyboy

Contributor
In case you missed this.

Bill Gates push for DIGITAL ID with $1.27 billion donation to Agenda 2030 ”Global Goals”

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation announced a $1.27 billion commitment to advance ”Global Goals” which are the 17 goals outlined in the UN Agenda 2030.

As part of this, a ton of funding is going to push for global digital ID. Yes, you read that correctly. Global digital ID.

Remember when that was called a crazy conspiracy theory?

A whopping $200 million will be spent to ”expand global Digital Public Infrastructure” according to their website.

They say that this funding will be used to help countries with among other things public health threats, pandemic recovery and of course climate change. What exactly is this ”global Digital Public Infrastructure” you may ask?

Well let the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation tell you! It means payment systems and digital ID among other things, just see the whole text from their website for yourself!

READ MORE HERE: https://petersweden.substack.com/p/digital-id-2030

The goal is to enslave humanity. Of course not all of humanity. It will be a new system of feudalism..... call it Neo-Feudalism.

Mindless prog/lib/leftists buy into this and most will also be enslaved. They will wake up when it is too late.

If I had an extra 1.27 billion to donate to a worthy cause,
I'm pretty sure that I would choose aid for neglected and abused animals.

If I had 127 billion to donate, however, I would start a campaign to limit global digital technology.
No more smart phones. No more streaming. No more social networking apps.
Newspapers and flip phones forever.
We can have 1990s flip phones, but the public phone booths are coming back anyway.

In case you missed this.

Bill Gates push for DIGITAL ID with $1.27 billion donation to Agenda 2030 ”Global Goals”

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation announced a $1.27 billion commitment to advance ”Global Goals” which are the 17 goals outlined in the UN Agenda 2030.

As part of this, a ton of funding is going to push for global digital ID. Yes, you read that correctly. Global digital ID.

Remember when that was called a crazy conspiracy theory?

A whopping $200 million will be spent to ”expand global Digital Public Infrastructure” according to their website.

They say that this funding will be used to help countries with among other things public health threats, pandemic recovery and of course climate change. What exactly is this ”global Digital Public Infrastructure” you may ask?

Well let the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation tell you! It means payment systems and digital ID among other things, just see the whole text from their website for yourself!

READ MORE HERE: https://petersweden.substack.com/p/digital-id-2030

The goal is to enslave humanity. Of course not all of humanity. It will be a new system of feudalism..... call it Neo-Feudalism.

Mindless prog/lib/leftists buy into this and most will also be enslaved. They will wake up when it is too late.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Peter_Sweden

Written by a right wing evil fuck who is a Holocaust denier

Suck that Putin cock

If I had an extra 1.27 billion to donate to a worthy cause,
I'm pretty sure that I would choose aid for neglected and abused animals.

If I had 127 billion to donate, however, I would start a campaign to limit global digital technology.
No more smart phones. No more streaming. No more social networking apps.
Newspapers and flip phones forever.
We can have 1990s flip phones, but the public phone booths are coming back anyway.

End progress because you hate so much of mankind?

You can’t stop progress

You can direct it through sound laws and regulations

You know

The sane stuff all republicans hate

You just were hoping your evil assholes could kill people that you would just deny ever existed

You know

Like you do with your gun murdered school children lies

Are you a fifth grader or just debíl mental?

Last edited:
Back