Well done, Golden State. :hand:

Fuck You, Adams
Fuck You, Kanter
Fuck You, Westbrook
Fuck You, Ibaka
Fuck You, Adams
Fuck You, Donavon
Fuck You, Bennett. Go kill yourself.

I wanted OKC to win just cause I thought i'd be funny for goldenstate to have the season they've had and still lose :/

the rest of my family hates OKC cause they are still salty about the sonics being moved. lol.

I still think the Cavs can beat GS, and still spoil this 73-win season. I will root for that, just because I like LeBron more than I like Curry. Regardless, I won't be mad with the outcome. GS demonstrated they can't play very well inside the paint. Bogut has to be the NBA's worst center, and they need to ditch that moron Green in the off-season. That said, Vegas will likely favor them to repeat.

I just groaned every post here as OKC being in it was the only reason I would even know what was going on. My boy and I have been following the the NBA and the playoffs more this year as he is really into it. If Durant doesn't leave the Thunder should compete well for a while.

If he has any dignity, he better leave. I imagine Portlandia can afford him after losing Aldridge, SA can probably afford him now that the Big 3 are likely finished, and NY is desperate for someone to help them win.

Curious, why blame MJ??

Because Jordan was the first real superstar who was able to make the league change their rules to specifically suit his game. Prior to him the NBA played a team game. Jordan turned the NBA into one stud, one sidekick, and 10 guys who didn't matter.

Because Jordan was the first real superstar who was able to make the league change their rules to specifically suit his game. Prior to him the NBA played a team game. Jordan turned the NBA into one stud, one sidekick, and 10 guys who didn't matter.

Yep, I would agree........

He also set out the pampering of the super stars.....

Watching labron & others whining for calls makes me sick......

Back