Go Tide!

LMAO!! Running away? Yeah, I'm sure fear is the whole reason for not booking the games. Just like we were afraid of Michigan as the season opener last year. Right.

From what I have read, the uncertainty of the SEC schedule is what prompted the cancellation. We still have West VA next year and Wisconsin in 2015. If we were going to be afraid of someone, it seems like they would be much more fearsome. What we did to Michigan State in the bowl game on our "down year" showed that.

LMAO!! Running away? Yeah, I'm sure fear is the whole reason for not booking the games. Just like we were afraid of Michigan as the season opener last year. Right.

From what I have read, the uncertainty of the SEC schedule is what prompted the cancellation. We still have West VA next year and Wisconsin in 2015. If we were going to be afraid of someone, it seems like they would be much more fearsome. What we did to Michigan State in the bowl game on our "down year" showed that.
LOL Yea....the uncertainty that they might lose to MSU. ;)

Hey, Mott. Lou Holtz just picked OSU to win while the guy across the table picked Wisconsin. You have been recognized!

:hand:

Seriously, though, I can't believe people are picking Wisconsin. Even if they had been allowed to beat ASU, it was by a fucking field goal!

Wisconsin's a good team. They don't have quite the depth of talent as Ohio State but hell outside of Alabama, Oregon and Oklahoma, who does? Wisconsin is a team that on any given day can beat anyone. They also have a new head coach with a good group of athletes that with something to prove and on any given day they can beat anyone in the country. Not only that, Wisconsin is one of the few teams in the nation that has a track record of playing well at the Shoe. So I'm giving all due respect to our opponents. This is going to be a heck of a game. If it's a blow out OSU should jump Clemson and The Ducks for #2.

Suck it, Rebels!

This reminds me of how Michigan is pissy that Notre Dame is aligning its ACC commitment and eliminating them and Mich. St from its schedule after next season.

Suck it, Rebels!

This reminds me of how Michigan is pissy that Notre Dame is aligning its ACC commitment and eliminating them and Mich. St from its schedule after next season.
My guess is that the writing in on the wall that Notre Dame will be joining the ACC. The NCAA and AD's of the power conferences have agreed in principle to a realignment of the FBS (Div 1A) to the 5 power conferences.

Back