God Almighty Himself....

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
There is an old parable... most of us have probably heard it in one shape or form...

There is a guy in Galveston on a roof avoiding flooding from a hurricane, in desperate need of help he's been praying that God would save him. Along comes a rescue helicopter to get him, the Coast Guardsman drops a ladder and shouts, "Climb up!" and the man responds, "No, God will save me!" and he continues to pray.

The Guardsman shakes his head, pulls up the ladder and leaves...

Along comes a small boat, they have room for a few more they stop by and ask him to get in so they can take him to safety, he says, "No! God will save me!" and he continues to pray.

The water rises, he drowns and he winds up at the Pearly Gates, he enters Heaven and finds God and asks, "Why didn't you save me?" and God says: "I sent a helicopter, and a boat but you refused to get on either of them!"

Now we have Joe Biden saying "God Almighty Himself" has to tell him to get out of the race... He's given him some dementia, made it public during a debate, he's sent some Parkinson's doctor to "visit" often... but Joe is still praying and searching for the answer...

I can't help but think... At some point Democrats are going to ask why Joe didn't listen.

There is an old parable... most of us have probably heard it in one shape or form...

There is a guy in Galveston on a roof avoiding flooding from a hurricane, in desperate need of help he's been praying that God would save him. Along comes a rescue helicopter to get him, the Coast Guardsman drops a ladder and shouts, "Climb up!" and the man responds, "No, God will save me!" and he continues to pray.

Along comes a small boat, they have room for a few more they stop by and ask him to get in so they can take him to safety, he says, "No! God will save me!" and he continues to pray.

The water rises, he drowns and he winds up at the Pearly Gates, he enters Heaven and finds God and asks, "Why didn't you save me?" and God says: "I sent a helicopter, and a boat but you refused to get on either of them!"

Now we have Joe Biden saying "God Almighty Himself" has to tell him to get out of the race... He's given him some dementia, made it public during a debate, he's sent some Parkinson's doctor to "visit" often... but Joe is still praying and searching for the answer...

I can't help but think... At some point Democrats are going to ask why Joe didn't listen.
that's right.

and the Keynesians and the zionists are here to help.

Joe did the job at NATO yesterday. No, making a speech all about him, like Trump would have done.
I think Joe should be replaced. Not because he is not doing the job, but because we do not know what he will be like in 4 years. Trump is also old, and he is in bad shape. He does not understand very much about the American experiment. He is just looking for ways to get more money and power.
Neither Joe nor Daffy Donald should be running.

They already have.

Back