Good Day for College Football

domer76

Verified User
The Irish beat the criminals from Southern Cal

Boise State has not one loss.

The University of Idaho got its ass handed to them by a second class football program

:rofl2:

The Irish beat the criminals from Southern Cal

Boise State has not one loss.

The University of Idaho got its ass handed to them by a second class football program

:rofl2:

And my favorite school, Arizona State University, came from behind to defeat Washington State. Their star running back, Eno Benjamin, finally had an outstanding game, rushing for 137 yds. and scoring a TD. The Sun Devils, ranked #18 before the game, might go up a notch or two.

And my favorite school, Arizona State University, came from behind to defeat Washington State. Their star running back, Eno Benjamin, finally had an outstanding game, rushing for 137 yds. and scoring a TD. The Sun Devils, ranked #18 before the game, might go up a notch or erecting two.

One of my favorite stadiums at WASU.Went to a couple of memorable games there

Last edited:
And my favorite school, Arizona State University, came from behind to defeat Washington State. Their star running back, Eno Benjamin, finally had an outstanding game, rushing for 137 yds. and scoring a TD. The Sun Devils, ranked #18 before the game, might go up a notch or two.

You do know the best QB for ASU came from Boise, ID, don’t you?

Back