Good Job Republican vote suppressors

Blackflag

My co-worker just showed me a text message he just received.

It says:

"Due to the long lines today, all Obama voters are asked to vote on Wednesday. Thank you!"

Some unidentified group actually tried that, on a larger scale, in VA. They sent out letters on what appeared to be official Virginia Commonwealth stationery saying that Republicans were to vote on Nov. 4th and those voting Democrat should go to the polls on Wednesday, Nov. 5th. This was included in an MSNBC report that also described threats to some students that they could lose their scholarships if they voted where they went to school instead of where their parents lived and a bunch of other crap designed to deter specific voters from casting ballots.

sorry but if you are so stupid to believe that, you shouldn't be voting anyway.
Well exactly.
Does make you think though, are any Dems so worried that they really think their supporters are that dense?

Honestly this sounds like the type of thing a lefty sent in order to get more people to vote Obama, it's just too purposely stupid.

There is no test for intelligence to vote.

To suggest someone doesnt deserve to vote in the US is nothing more than elitism

Well exactly.
Does make you think though, are any Dems so worried that they really think their supporters are that dense?

Honestly this sounds like the type of thing a lefty sent in order to get more people to vote Obama, it's just too purposely stupid.

Stupid? How about desperate?

I actually heard about it happening alot in FL. I agree you'd have to be real dumb to fall for it but it is a felony.

It happened to be one of my friends old classmates from a couple years ago. Here is some more conversation but after this he just stoipped replying.

Here was our responses back and forth.

my friend - "You know this is illegal right? It is called voter suppression?"

dummy - "What is illegal, voting for Obama? No it isn't illegal but it is immoral because he is anti christian and will let the muslims take over"

Back