Good News, Girls!

jollie

For the first time ever, 2 GIRLS won the $400,000 first prize in the Siemens Science/Math/Tchnology competition, proving that the Rule, that Males are smarter than Females, at Science/Math, has exceptions, just like all rule. And some Males, as proven by this website, can be bitches. But Females are purty, and they smell good. Usually.

Hey, that reminds me, did y'all see the Grammys the other night? On stages, there were 2 presenters, a man and a woman, can't remember who, and they said: And the Winner, for the Biggest Performer Posse, goes to: (drum roll, envelope rips open) KANYE WEST!!!!
Out in the audience, Maddonna, and Britney Spears stand up and scream WHAT!!?!? THIS SHOW IS FIXED!!! HOW CAN THAT POSSIBLY BE ?!?!?

The presenters approached the microphones again, and said, No, Madonna, no, Britney, we said POSSE.

Haaaaahahahahaha!!!!:):)

Beyonce got her legs back, and is gorgeously voluptuous once again after ruining her figure skinnying down for the Dreamgirls movie.

There is a God.

she wasn't all that skinny.

Nope. But she started with a gorgeous bod that caused men to trip over their tongues. Most women who attain that weight look fat, but Beyonce didn't - the term "voluptuous" was made for her.

Then came Dreamgirls, and she lost some weight to conform to what "everyone says" women should look like. And she became just another Hollywood starlet with a nice bod, nothing special. A great loss.

But at the Grammys last night, she was back in full trim, with legs and a body that made her co-host look like just another old woman.

I hope she's keeping up the gym work - it was what kept her from looking skinny when she lost the weight. And it will keep her gorgeous instead of merely heavy.

Oh, I saw that Beyonce-Tina Turner "Proud Mary" performance. It was fantastic! It was like looking in a Time Machine, Young Tina in the Mini-dress on the Left(Beyonce'), and an older Tina, on the Right(but still cookin'). I knew about Ike Turner dying, but I didn't know about Brad Delp, singer for Boston.
The only thing I wasn't crazy about was that Amy Winehouse winning multiple Grammys. I saw her performance. She's a black-haired English chick with a Cockney accent, tattoo symbols up and down both arms, and sings "They told me to go to Rehab, I said No, no, no." I just don't SEE it. Rock Music, most music, for that matter, reached its peak in the 70's.

Back