Good News

Cancel7

Banned
I'm sure this has already been posted? But I should get to post it anyway. Can you believe i didn't hear about this? I was on Fire Island, not Uzbekistan. I can't believe that none of my friends called me to give me the good news. I had a really great weekend, but news like this could only have made it better. What a shame.

Jesse Helms Dies at 86; Conservative Force in the Senate

By STEVEN A. HOLMES
Jesse Helms, the former North Carolina senator with the courtly manner and mossy drawl who turned his hard-edged conservatism against civil rights, gay rights, foreign aid and modern art, died early Friday. He was 86.

Mr. Helms’s former chief of staff, James W. C. Broughton, said the senator died at the Mayview Convalescent Center in Raleigh, N.C., where he had been living for the last several years. Mr. Helms had been in “a period of declining health” recently, Mr. Broughton said

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/05/us/politics/00helms.html?hp=&pagewanted=print

It was posted, but this sort of good news deserves multiple postings.

Ding dong the wicked bitch is dead. I always like the fact that he has a pig valve installed. No chance of a tissue mismatch there.

Last edited:
The guy had a nice long life. He wasnt a very fair or good man. I just cant pretend Im all torn up about him passing. Greater men have passed this week.

Please debase a Negro
A Jew and-or a Gay;
Why? Because Jesse would
Have wanted it that way.

VERSE CASE SCENARIO

Tony Peyser

I am very sorry he died, I wish he could have enjoyed his retirement longer.

I was very glad to hear of his retirement.

:) Yeah he enjoyed his retirement, his dymensia finally got too bad for the public so he had to retire. Kind of like Reagan

Some day I am going to save up enough piss to water Jesse and Strom's graves. I not only am not all broken up about it but I have glee in my heart. He was a shitty human being who cared only about people that looked like him and did everything he could to continue the institution of Jim Crow in America.

Back