Good ole Duncan Hunter!

Socrtease

Verified User
Just what makes that little old ant
think he can move that rubber tree plant?
HIGH hopes with the emphasis on HIGH. Talk about throwing good money after bad. He finished behind Rudy. The guy is DONE. If any donors should be asking for money back it is his donors.

HIGH hopes with the emphasis on HIGH. Talk about throwing good money after bad. He finished behind Rudy. The guy is DONE. If any donors should be asking for money back it is his donors.

Fuck that. You're suggesting that money should be only thrown at candidates that can win regardless of their message.

Tancredo never had a shot, but he sure made the border an issue.

Paul doesn't have much of a shot, but I think his message should be loud and clear.

In fact, no republican really has a shot at winning the whitehouse, nor does Richardson, Kucinich or Gravel.

This kind of thinking is exactly why big money corporatists influence decides the players instead of the individual.

Personally I think Hunter is a clown. But that doesn't make his supporters any less convicted or reasonable than those who support YOUR candidate. Stop being such an elitist snob.

Fuck that. You're suggesting that money should be only thrown at candidates that can win regardless of their message.

Paul doesn't have much of a shot, but I think his message should be loud and clear.

In fact, no republican really has a shot at winning the whitehouse, nor does Richardson, Kucinich or Gravel.

This kind of thinking is exactly why big money corporatists influence decides the players instead of the individual.

Personally I think Hunter is a clown. But that doesn't make his supporters any less convicted or reasonable than those who support YOUR candidate. Stop being such an elitist snob.

Spoken like a true loser.

No what I am saying is that if you donated money to him and his showing was so fucking bad he must not have used your donation or used it so poorly you should ask for it back. Same goes for Biden and Dodd and anyone else that could not get their message out enough to get even ONE PERCENT. I am fine with supporting people you KNOW can't win but they should show something for their money.

Hummm...........

I donated to Duncan...being that I like what he says and he is a Vet!...I am not asking for it back...:moos:

Last edited:
No what I am saying is that if you donated money to him and his showing was so fucking bad he must not have used your donation or used it so poorly you should ask for it back. Same goes for Biden and Dodd and anyone else that could not get their message out enough to get even ONE PERCENT.

I am fine with supporting people you KNOW can't win but they should show something for their money.

Ron Paul! Forty million dollars, and 5% in national polls!

just teasing

I donated to Duncan...being that I like what he says and he is a Vet!...I am not asking for it back...:moos:
Too be truthful BB that post was for you only. I was just poking a stick a little at you cause you are such a huge fan of the guy. Now if I could only catch fish like that.:pke:

Hey whatever floats your boat..........

Too be truthful BB that post was for you only. I was just poking a stick a little at you cause you are such a huge fan of the guy. Now if I could only catch fish like that.:pke:

I will not apologize for supporting Duncan or Huckabee if he is going to be the one...Fish away counselor...at least ya have quit with all the perverted nuances...!
;)

Back