GOP campaign leader sorry over Foley scandal

NewsBoy

News Delivery
Rep. Tom Reynolds, the head of the Republican House campaign committee, apologized Saturday for not catching Rep. Mark Foley in an alleged lie about his Internet exchanges with teen pages.

More at link...

This Republican Tom Reynolds just told an OUTRIGHT LIE in this advertisement about this...

He said HE MADE foley resign....that is a crock of shit and it stinks to high heaven.

It was reported over and over again on the 24/7 news that Hastert went to ask Foley to resign but Foley had ALREADY RESIGNED, NO ONE had to ASK HIM to resign or TELL HIM to resign...

And this Reynolds guy is trying to say he forced him to resign and Hastert last week tried to promote his own lie that he Asked Foley to resign...

So what is it? Did Foley resign on his own BEFORE Hastert says he asked him to and BEFORE Reynolds said he FORCED him to....?

They are such liars, it is hard to keep up with all this deceitful spin....on this Foley Sex Scandal thing....and who fired him...When NO ONE FIRED HIM, HE QUIT, he resigned....before anyone asked him to.

But this guy Reynolds is LYING TO THE aMERICAN PEOPLE...typical Republicans of LATE.

How is that a lie Care? Where you there? Do you have any proof? Who did what first? Let us see your facts.

How is that a lie Care? Where you there? Do you have any proof? Who did what first? Let us see your facts.

I've got your leadership saying it themselves Toby

First Hastert announced that he asked Foley to Resign...then Hastert said, when Foley resigned BEFORE he could be asked by Hastert, Hastert said to the media, "oh, well...I meant to say I was GOING TO ask him to resign but then I found out that he had voluntarily resigned already."

Now this Reynolds guy is claiming that he told Foley to resign in this ad of his when Hastert had already said he did, but that Foley had resigned voluntarily already when the story broke...

Now, Hastert and the News media reporting on this could be wrong, but it sure looks like a LIE to me, so that he could cover his own ass and look better than he really was in this whole fiasco.

care

Back