GOP concedes Obama victory

while mccain tries to fan the flames from this, he is exactly the man who incited this kind of bigotry and intollerance from the getgo.

but now what i meant to say

-- A new Republican ad appears to suggest that Barack Obama has all but won the presidential race, an argument several vulnerable Senate Republicans may have to reluctantly embrace with only days until Election Day, an expert in campaign advertising said.

"These liberals want complete control of government in a time of crisis, all branches of government," the ad's narrator states. "No check and balances, no debate, no independence. That's the truth behind Kay Hagan. If she wins, they get a blank check."

The NRSC is not conceding a Barack Obama presidency," he said. "Fiscally irresponsible liberals like Kay Hagan are not the answer in these tough economic times and would only make things worse. Our ad was intended to highlight Hagan's many failings in light of the Democrats' promise to close debate should they control the executive and legislative branches of the federal government."

But with polls warning of a GOP bloodbath November 4, vulnerable senators in red states may have no other option but to suggest that Obama will capture the White House and warn that the Illinois senator needs to be checked by Senate Republicans.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/23/obama.check/index.html

while mccain tries to fan the flames from this, he is exactly the man who incited this kind of bigotry and intollerance from the getgo.

haha, yeah McCain is the cause of bigotry. That was good for an afternoon laugh. Thank you.

haha, yeah McCain is the cause of bigotry. That was good for an afternoon laugh. Thank you.

your welcome but what do you expect to happen when your mantra is "pals around with terrorists"

not everyone is keen enough to do research.....

Did everyone see that Dole is running an ad in NC now that basically concedes that Obama will be president and that you have to vote for her or her opponent will be a blank check for liberal poliicies?

Fuck checks and balances. Why should Hitler check anyone? The Democrats are a huge tent made up of many conservatives, they can check themselves. We don't need the party that has fucked up this country so bad to have any power at all.

the reps should know what a nation governed without checks and balances is like - they have just had 8 years of it

bush, the most autocratic ruler the u s of a has ever had

the reps should know what a nation governed without checks and balances is like - they have just had 8 years of it

Bring it DQ. For real, let it fly. I may be broke but rich at the same time. Tell me how sir.

Sorry to say, but I told everyone I knew that this would happen even before he was elected. I guess I've been blessed with good judgement of character. If I've said it once, I've said it 100 times, George W. Bush is the worst president in my lifetime. That's almost 50 years worth of presidents.

Word to the street on the Hitler reference, I rarely agree with waterturd. But here's he's on like donkey kong.

Back