GOP Congress Follies

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
So the GOP had no choice but to dump George Santos from the House of Representatives. Pity they don't have the courage to relieve an incompetent like Marjorie Taylor Greene of her position on the Homeland Security Committee.

So the GOP had no choice but to dump George Santos from the House of Representatives. Pity they don't have the courage to relieve an incompetent like Marjorie Taylor Greene of her position on the Homeland Security Committee.

The GOP won't eliminate anyone for just saying stupid things... stupidity is what today's republican thrives on these days. Santos' list of alleged crimes and lies just got to distracting for the magas to bear any longer.

Next to go, I hope is Mendez from the Senate. The Dems can't let the magas have the moral high ground!

But then, of course, the magas still let Jordan, Gaetz and Perry hang around in the house.

The GOP won't eliminate anyone for just saying stupid things... stupidity is what today's republican thrives on these days. Santos' list of alleged crimes and lies just got to distracting for the magas to bear any longer.

Next to go, I hope is Mendez from the Senate. The Dems can't let the magas have the moral high ground!

But then, of course, the magas still let Jordan, Gaetz and Perry hang around in the house.

Basically I agree, but what gets me is that MGT just doesn't say stupid things, she does stupid things....things that don't have a hope in hell of becoming any type of law. But the GOP needs that vote, and short of a trained chimp, she'll stay until voted out by her state.

Basically I agree, but what gets me is that MGT just doesn't say stupid things, she does stupid things....things that don't have a hope in hell of becoming any type of law. But the GOP needs that vote, and short of a trained chimp, she'll stay until voted out by her state.

Yeah, but so far MTG hasn't done anything illegal that I know of. Mendez and the magas I listed there have.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Yeah, but so far MTG hasn't done anything illegal that I know of. Mendez and the magas I listed there have.

Can't argue with that!

If her being there pisses you off that's fine by me. You don't give a shit about America and I don't give a shit about you.

If her being there pisses you off that's fine by me. You don't give a shit about America and I don't give a shit about you.

You babble like a petulant child. And again, you dog my posts and threads for the express purpose of telling me you don't care what I write or think or that you don't like me.

Hmm, a bit obsessive that. If I were you Yaky, I'd take a break for a month or so ... either that or just put me on ignore so you won't see my posts. But you and I both know that a willfully ignorant little MAGA troll like you can't do that. Carry on.

The main thing with Santos, was that while his voted was kind of needed in such a tight House, his sticking around was making it almost impossible for not just the Republi'cans' to establish a new contender for his seat, for the next election, but he was also harming the chances of the 5 other vulnerable NYS Republi'cans' in the next election.

Those are very tough seats for Republi'cans' to hold because if the Dem base gets very motivated they will take them all and Santos was being used as that motivation, by the Dems in that area.

You babble like a petulant child. And again, you dog my posts and threads for the express purpose of telling me you don't care what I write or think or that you don't like me.

Hmm, a bit obsessive that. If I were you Yaky, I'd take a break for a month or so ... either that or just put me on ignore so you won't see my posts. But you and I both know that a willfully ignorant little MAGA troll like you can't do that. Carry on.

I dont have anyone on my ignore list, shit again I just ignore people. I didn't say I dont give a shit about what you write, I saint give a shit about you. Thats not the same fucking thing at all. Geez you people are dense.

The main thing with Santos, was that while his voted was kind of needed in such a tight House, his sticking around was making it almost impossible for not just the Republi'cans' to establish a new contender for his seat, for the next election, but he was also harming the chances of the 5 other vulnerable NYS Republi'cans' in the next election.

Those are very tough seats for Republi'cans' to hold because if the Dem base gets very motivated they will take them all and Santos was being used as that motivation, by the Dems in that area.

Good point. Santos was making all NY republicans look complicit. That's why he had to finally go.

I dont have anyone on my ignore list, shit again I just ignore people. I didn't say I dont give a shit about what you write, I saint give a shit about you. Thats not the same fucking thing at all. Geez you people are dense.

There you have it, dear readers. Yaky declares that he doesn't give a shit about me, yet he follows my posts and threads to because he gives a shit about my opinions and viewpoints. :wha:

Normal people don't follow the posts of others they don't like or can't stand ... especially if one vehemently disagrees with everything the other says.

Then Yaky declares that he doesn't have anyone on "ignore".... information that I never asked for or declared otherwise. Clearly, he has a reading comprehension problem along with other problems.

This is why I put the little dope on the ignore list for periods at a time. His moronic MAGA machinations coupled with his sheer schizoid stupidity and insipid stubbornness just becomes tedious. Better to watch him dog my posts and threads like a bitch in heat, as the system tells him I can't see his drivel because he's on my ignore list. It just drives him crazy .... but the poor SOB has nothing else in his life. Pity.

See ya in the new year, Yaky. :smile:

Back