GOP thugs cheer as Black man is profiled

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel4
  • Start date Start date
I invite everyone to watch it and judge for themselves. Naturally a racist won't see anything wrong with witnessing a brutal act of repression against a Black man.

Yeah, that old granny sure looked gangsta to me. Maybe to an internet troll like DNC she probably does look tough.

I invite everyone to watch it and judge for themselves. Naturally a racist won't see anything wrong with witnessing a brutal act of repression against a Black man.

Actually its a legit issue but to an internet race baiting troll? Not so much. Haha... studio gangster.

A man has been arrested in downtown Brunswick, Georgia after disrupting a Tea Party protest against the Democrats' healthcare reform plan.

Around 20 members of the Golden Isle Tea Party Patriots and other participants were holding signs and waving at passing cars in front of the main post office.

WTLV was there when a man walked up shouting at the group and started a verbal confrontation with protesters.

When a Brunswick police officer asked the man to leave, he refused. As officers tried placing him under arrest, he attempted to wriggle out of their grasp.

Officers pointed stun guns at the man until he dropped to the ground and allowed himself to be handcuffed and taken into custody.
---------------------------

Profiled ? WTF is the imbecile talking about.....when you cause trouble, you get arrested

lol...Just more proof that liberalism is a mental illness.....

Last edited:
A man has been arrested in downtown Brunswick, Georgia after disrupting a Tea Party protest against the Democrats' healthcare reform plan.

Around 20 members of the Golden Isle Tea Party Patriots and other participants were holding signs and waving at passing cars in front of the main post office.

WTLV was there when a man walked up shouting at the group and started a verbal confrontation with protesters.

When a Brunswick police officer asked the man to leave, he refused. As officers tried placing him under arrest, he attempted to wriggle out of their grasp.

Officers pointed stun guns at the man until he dropped to the ground and allowed himself to be handcuffed and taken into custody.
---------------------------

Profiled ? WTF is the imbecile talking about.....

lol...Just more proof that liberalism is a mental illness.....
teabag.jpg

The protesters had a permit to protest. The man who was arrested decided to launch a one man counter protest. When the police tried to tell him he could not do that, he started yelling at them.

There was no racial profiling here. The cops did their job.

And, racist?

Why is it racist? Is it automatically a racist incident when the person arrested is black?

The man was warned that Brunswick has a city ordinance against protesting without a permit. The Tea Baggers had a permit. The man didn't. And he became belligerant when the officers tried to get him to move on.

Teabagging ? I think you posted in the wrong thread....theres nothing in this one about queers and the pic doesn't fit
....its the lack of reading comprehension again....don't fret, it usually passes with puberty...you'll be fine..

Teabagging ? I think you posted in the wrong thread....theres nothing in this one about queers and the pic doesn't fit
....its the lack of reading comprehension again....don't fret, it usually passes with puberty...you'll be fine..
Oh, I was posting in your style, confused and not making much sense, I'm sorry! My bad!

Too bad a veitnam vet had to be treated like that simply because the tea baggers refused to listen to his oppinion.

Tea baggers only seem to care about their voices being heard.

Real nice of them to have him arrested.

Too bad a veitnam vet had to be treated like that simply because the tea baggers refused to listen to his oppinion.

How is it that they had him arrested? They had a permit to protest, and he started arguing (a counter protest). The police told him they have an ordinance against it, and he got wilder.

The tea baggers didn't do anything at all.

another lie by a liberal in this thread.....the people protesting did nothing to have him arrested :pke:

another lie by a liberal in this thread.....the people protesting did nothing to have him arrested :pke:

Unless.....

The protestors have been seen with gun. Cops have guns. Ergo, the cops were protesters!!

That must be it!

Back