Gore "the hypocrite"

Onceler

In addition to making his house one of the greenest in TN, Gore has donated the profits from the book & movie for "Inconvenient Truth," as well as his Nobel Prize winnings, to a $300 million global awareness campaign regarding global warming. This, in addition to his somewhat tireless efforts to circumvent the globe, training groups in nations around the world to be able to present the case he's making in front of larger groups in their own countries.

You may not believe man is contributing to global warming. You may not think pollution matters. You may not care. No matter what you think, you'd be hard-pressed to argue that Gore is not walking the walk.

In addition to making his house one of the greenest in TN, Gore has donated the profits from the book & movie for "Inconvenient Truth," as well as his Nobel Prize winnings, to a $300 million global awareness campaign regarding global warming. This, in addition to his somewhat tireless efforts to circumvent the globe, training groups in nations around the world to be able to present the case he's making in front of larger groups in their own countries.

You may not believe man is contributing to global warming. You may not think pollution matters. You may not care. No matter what you think, you'd be hard-pressed to argue that Gore is not walking the walk.

Dude, he took a fuel guzzling commercial jet to Norway to accept his Noble prize, when he could have easily taken a sail boat.

Dude, he took a fuel guzzling commercial jet to Norway to accept his Noble prize, when he could have easily taken a sail boat.

Damn straight, man, I wonder if they check the hairs on his ass to see if they are wind resistant?

One of the greenest? Why the fuck does Al Gore not have THE greenest house?

Well, his house actually was rated one of the greenest in the nation now, but I didn't want to make that a focal point of the post, because I knew that either way, there would be some idiot who took issue.

Yay.

I don't even care about global warming and my house is "green"... My wife wants to add a windmill too.

Yay.

I don't even care about global warming and my house is "green"... My wife wants to add a windmill too.

Oh, that would be beautiful! There are many designs. I remember the ones used on my aunts farm to pump the water!

Oh, that would be beautiful! There are many designs. I remember the ones used on my aunts farm to pump the water!
Yeah, we can add some that make it look like it was for irrigation, but use it for creating more energy. We're off the grid with solar, we'll be making extra for I don't know what reason....

:dunno:

Gore is still a tool, Bush's ranch was way greener and until gore was embarrassed by the fact then he greened it up some more.
Oncelor is also a tool, he needs to be lead by moveon.turbolib to be told what to think.

Gore is still a tool, Bush's ranch was way greener and until gore was embarrassed by the fact then he greened it up some more.
Oncelor is also a tool, he needs to be lead by moveon.turbolib to be told what to think.

You're wrong, as usual. Gore's green renovations have been going on for years. Do you have any backup for the claim that he waited to be "embarassed" by Bush before doing anything?

I've never visited moveon.org; not even once.

How are those restaurants doing, tops....are they full?

our restraunts are full and your prayed for recession has yet to happen.
Gore burns more fossil fuels than all on this board combined, your a tool and he's a tool

Back